Inactive [INFO/ADMIN] LogBlock v1.54 - Enderdragon Logging! Tree Grow Logging! [1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Version: 1.50​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find and Backroll those Damn Griefers
    LogBlock release are on DevBukkit:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/logblock/

LogBlock dev builds:
    http://ci.kitteh.org/job/LogBlock/

Please read the installation guide

I won't port LogBlock myself to mcAPI. Source code is available, so it shouldn't be to difficult for someone else to do it, also I'm still here. so I can answer questions. If there is more than one willing, that's up to you to handle that.

The reasons I take this step, are the usual: I quit playing Minecraft about 5 months ago and lastly I was struggling to keep up with updates. The developement of Guardian made slow progress, so I fear it won't be ready to fully replace LB in time.

Download latest dev build: Jenkins
    View the source code: GitHub
    Table of contents:
    1. Description
    2. Features
    3. Why to use LogBlock
    4. Example command
    5. Older versions
    6. Change log
    7. Todo list / feature requests
    8. Permission nodes
    9. Plugins supporting this
    10. Support the dev
    11. How to post error messages
    12. Advertizing
    Description:

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database. Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.
    It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players. Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires
    All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible. All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags.
    The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.
    Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Features:
    • Logging for block placing, block braking, fire, explosions, leaves decay, signtexts, lava flow and chest content
    • Very mighty commands system, not only allowing to rollback and redo, but also to tp to blockchanges, delete log ingame etc. Full list of commands.
    • Many parameters for lookup/rollback/redo/tp/clearlog commands: Block changes of one ore more player, in a specific area, in a world edit selection, specific block types only, block changes older or newer that a specific date, destroyed/created block only, in a different world and combinations of all these parameters. Full list of parameters.
    • Rebuilding map after importing a backup (/lb redo)
    • Last parameter to use the parameters of the last command
    • Quick ingame lookup of block history a wood pickaxe or a bedrock block.
    • All commands accessible from console (exept tools :D)
    • Custom queries for tools.
    • Different tool modes (lookup, rollback, redo, writelogfile and clearlog)
    • Saves block data like wool color, log type, torch adjustment, etc
    • Multiworld and multiserver support (some servers sharing the same database)
    • BigBrother log import
    • Loggable super pickaxe plugin (not to confuse with WorldEdit's super pickaxe)
    • API
    • Webstats
    Why to use LogBlock:

Example commands: (thanks to tha d0ctor, read more about commands here)

/lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks

/lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)

Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/logblock.php

Changelog:
    -> Full changelog
    • LogBlock v1.50 # 81 (Dez. 13, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1
      • Feature: /lb me shows the total block count
      • Feature: Chest logging without spout
      • Feature: Enderdragon logging
      • Feature: Logging for tree and mushroom grow (thanks to MD5 for the api)
      • Fix: Area param works again with default radius
      • Fix: Rollbacks got slowed down a bit to avoid rare server crashes
      • Fix: If mysql username, password or database only consist of unquoted numbers, LB will read them now
      • Config: World configs changed totally, some names changed and all logging options are now in an own section
    • LogBlock v1.41 #63 (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Fix: Players with spawnTools permission are no longer allowed to spawn all tools.
      • Fix: Added a check to avoid "The permission xy is already defined!" errors
    • LogBlock v1.40 #60 (Nov. 09, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Feature: Custom auto ClearLog
      • Feature: Reduced error spam. Instead of like 40 line of error code, there is now just a warning stating the MySQL con
      • Feature: The queue will now be dumped after 10 tries even when the MySQL server is connected
      • Feature: Custom material names, allows naming custom blocks
      • Feature: LogBlock will now respond to messages when started without MySQL connection
      • Fix: Log import runs now async
      • Fix: Log import errors won't crash the server
      • Fix: Console commands work again
      • Fix: You can now use upper case letter in tool names (I don't know why you even should, but ...)
      • Config: Added clearlog.auto, clearlog.enableAutoClearlog in main config. Added materials.yml. Removed clearlog.keepLogDays
      • Permissions: Added 'logblock.spawnTools'
    • LogBlock v1.32 (Oct. 04, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1240
      • Feature: Player info logging: firstLogin, lastLogin, onlinetime, ip. No ingame lookup yet.
      • Feature: /lb queuesize to see the current queue size
      • Fix: Door logging logs now also fence gates
      • Fix: Bukkit api break in CB #1191
      • Fix: time restriction works now as intended. Thanks to xrobau
      • Fix: Players with insufficient permissions can't smuggle bedrock from one world to another
      • Config: Added logPlayerInfo
    • LogBlock v1.30 (Sep. 22, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1185
      • Feature: Chat lookup /lb chat player diddiz search +admin +sucks +dicks (more info)
      • Feature: Door logging
      • Feature: Dynamic tools, define your own tools
      • Feature: Use since and before to define a timespan
      • Feature: Enderman logging
      • Feature: cake logging (who ate it)
      • Config: Added logEndermen, logCakes and logDoors to world config and moved the tool section in main config.
      • Permissions: logblock.tool changed to logblock.tools.tool and
        logblock.toolblock to logblock.tools.toolblock.
    Todo List:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/issues

Permission Nodes:
    https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Permissions

Plugins supporting Logblock:
    List (open)

When you want to appear your plugin here, tell me about

Support the developer (that's me :D):
    If you want to support me writing plugins or want to thank me for the plugin/support, you can: Suggest features I missed, report bugs (best with fix :D), donate via PayPal, flattr my plugins, gift me The Witcher 2 (thanks to newyoukdaily), 2x 1GB DDR1 modules (thanks to HonestFlames), or send me the inner life of a laptop or netbook with a broken display (need it to build a model aircraft, so there is no need for parts like display and keyboard).

[​IMG]

How to post error messages:

I won't aswer questions to general MySQL setup/installation/what is MySQL (there are lots of good tutorials out there, use google)
    Please read the installation guide before asking a question about installation problems.
    Please read the FAQ before posting a error report. It may be solved there.
    In case of rollback or lookup problems: Type /lb savequeue and try again (when it's fixed then, it was a consumer problem, see FAQ)
    When you post error messages, it's important to paste the whole stack trace!

Advertizing:
    Newyorkdailys Plugin Support Buisness (open)
    Still can't get LogBlock working, or any other plugin? Are you getting errors in your console and cant figure out why? Newyorkdaily offers Basic/Advanced Plugin support.
    • General/Advanced troubleshooting: FREE!
    • Plugin Installations: 1-2 Plugins - FREE!
    • 3 or More Plugins - $2
    Click on the link below to connect to him now!
    http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7cb4fd3cdd72754df475fb92a0b65f6c&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=#CBPluginSupport

There is a LogBlock irc channel: #logblock at irc.esper.net.
    You can ask me on skype. My name is 'hawky.diddiz'.

2. Offline

DiddiZ

Are you using running Spout?
    As it's an error in the packet handler, it could be very likely caused by spout, so updating spout or disabling chestlogging and removing spout would be the solution.

3. Offline

RustyDagger

I removed spout first the error was still there :(

how ever the logblock /spout combo i have now works on cb 1000

also non spout client connecting.

4. Offline

Mapatti

I ran to this yesterday night:
    Code:
    2011-08-14 18:29:51 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_EXPLODE to LogBlock
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LBEntityListener.onEntityExplode(LBEntityListener.java:50)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$61.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:670)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
        at net.minecraft.server.Explosion.a(Explosion.java:195)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.createExplosion(World.java:1467)
        at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.createExplosion(WorldServer.java:145)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockBed.interact(SourceFile:70)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:219)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Might be something to do with nether and ghasts.

5. Offline

DiddiZ

I'm trying to get rid of it, it causes too much problem, more than the half error in the last week are spout related.
    Looks like an explosion while sleeping, but the npe should got fixed with one of the last dev builds.

6. @DiddiZ
    logLavaFlow: false
    Still seems to generate page after page with lavaflow, its very hard to find the source block and who placed it. So hard i suspect it may not even get logged when set to false. If so, then the option is turned around, hiding place lava/create fire but logging lavaflow.

On the upside, i dont seem to have any Spout issues.. but i wouldnt be terribly upset if you got rid of it.. I dont use it for anything else and one less dependency is always good.

7. Offline

DiddiZ

/lb area 10 created type lava player !lavaflow :D
    When you set it to false, it should still log blocks broken by lava, but not the lavaflow created lava ones.

8. Offline

jammasterz

What do i do when LogBlock finds stored queue? I can't delete it because logs may be very important to me. Can you fix it?

9. Offline

DiddiZ

Um, LB tryies to import at startup but fails?
    The error log would help a lot :D

10. Offline

jammasterz

There is no error log. It jut freezes and does nothing for hours

Code:
    2011-08-15 20:06:42 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to LogBlock
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LBPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(LBPlayerListener.java:50)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:272)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:706)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    This cause the queue to not to be saved correctly

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  11. Offline

Incendia

is it possible to alias your commands and params? I like the simplicity of big brother's commands, but big brother doesn't exactly work.

Also, you do know you can clear all records before X time with a mysql query, right? So your cleanser doesn't have to require the mysql server run on the mc serv's box...

12. Offline

DiddiZ

The import is probably too big. You can import it via phpMyAdmin and then delete the file. The problem with too large imports got fixed in the dev builds.
    There is also a plugin planned for that:D
    DELETE FROM `lb-main` WHERE date < date_sub(now(), INTERVAL 14 DAY);
    But you can also just disable dumpDeletedLog to get it to work for remote mysql servers

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

13. Yea sorry, i meant true. When set to true it still logs lavaflow.

14. Offline

jammasterz

So i've noticed that after some time logblock is throwing
    Code:
    2011-08-15 23:15:13 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to LogBlock
    at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LBPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(LBPlayerListener.java:50)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:272)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:706)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    And stops saving the queue, doesnt ever react when i use /lb savequeue
    And sometimes it just forgets to save the queue. my config is
    forcetosaveatone :25
    timebetweenruns : 2
    Does it have something to do with the fact that my database is registered on db4free.net?

15. Offline

DiddiZ

Try the latest dev build.
    It logs lavaflow when you set logLavaFlow to true?
    I'm pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to work :D

16. Offline

gaz492

how does it log chat and to where? i need this asap

17. Offline

stkeroro

the ability to see what items people took from chests with spout is broken, take a look.

18. Offline

dyrnwyn

Hrm. well, updated to the latest craftbukkit and spout, but still get the following errors:

Code:
    2011-08-15 21:17:50 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Rollback] Exception: 
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'id' in order clause is ambiguous
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1039)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1474)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.CommandsHandler$CommandRollback.run(CommandsHandler.java:576)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    It only does it when doing a rollback. Lookup and other features work fine. I am thinking it might be something with my mysql database, as even bigbrother is spitting some weird errors.

19. Offline

Kane

@DiddiZ never used rollback but is there a way to select a area and rollback like worldedit?

20. Offline

DiddiZ

It logs all uncancelled chat messages and commands to `lb-main-chat`. You have atm to lookup manually.
    Um, as it works in most cases, you have to be more specific.
    Really strange. Lookups and rollbacks uses the same order, so it's supposed to work both.
    When you've a local MySQL server, i'd recommend a complete reinstall.
    But try a LB dev build after #4, there will it display the failed query, maybe that could help a bit.
    Make a WE selection and use /lb rb sel

21. Offline

Kane

<3

22. Offline

Kainzo

23. Should teach me not to respond to threads, or even try to think before going to bed. The original post was correct, i kept getting a log full of "Lavaflow created lava". Obviously i still want blocks getting burnt up to be logged to be logged so i can rollback them, i just dont want 100+ pages of flows being logged and no matter what the setting im not getting rid of those darn flows.

When set to false, i was kinda hoping it would work so that it logs when someone creates fire or lava and then just logs all burnt blocks, no spreading of lava.

24. Offline

AskewDread

This is what we are getting :(
    18:56:06 [SEVERE] Error occurred while disabling Spout v1.0.2.115 (Is it up to date?): rawData
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: rawData
    at org.getspout.spout.MapChunkThread.handleMapChunk(MapChunkThread.java:132)
    at org.getspout.spout.MapChunkThread.handle(MapChunkThread.java:120)
    at org.getspout.spout.MapChunkThread.endThread(MapChunkThread.java:61)
    at org.getspout.spout.Spout.onDisable(Spout.java:115)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:128)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:899)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:288)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:281)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.clearPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:309)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:351)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.execute(SimpleCommandMap.java:281)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:312)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:465)
    disabling spout and chest access fixes it but thats the main reason we wanted this plugin for the chest changes :(

25. Offline

OrtwinS

@DiddiZ

Feature suggest: a clock (/lb clock?) and/or extra time tag

Me and my mods are spreaded over the world, and the server is located 8000 km from me (Texax-Netherlands) so it would be really nice if I could check what time the server uses in stead of having to calculate everytime how many hours ago something happend.

And/or perhaps extra info in the lookup result:
    '8-12 09:39:26 OrtwinS created step'
    could become
    '8-12 09:39:26 OrtwinS created step (4d11h44s ago)'

People could enable/disable this feature with a 'showsinceXhourtag: true|false' in the config (because using it will cost a tad more CPU :p)

26. Offline

DiddiZ

@Kainzo
    No clue what queues these items as block changes. But as it aren't blocks, I thinks it's harmless.
    That's the way it works. To get rid of all lava spread log:
    /lb clearlog player lavaflow created 10 11 time 999d
    @AskewDread
    That goes to spout:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/spout.29259/
    Nice idea though, but i've another for you that is implemented since v1.00: :D
    /lb rb player OrtwinS since 12.08.2011 09:39:26

27. It seems when i reload the plugin, i get weird behaviour, even when false, it will log lavaflow or even double events like this:

Creation block:
    08-16 13:53:03 Sorken destroyed stationary lava
    08-16 13:53:03 Sorken destroyed stationary lava
    08-16 13:53:00 Sorken created stationary lava
    08-16 13:53:00 Sorken created stationary lava

Next to it:
    08-16 13:53:04 LavaFlow created lava
    08-16 13:53:04 LavaFlow created lava

What caused it to stop logging placement of lava i dont know.. it wouldnt log fire creation either. A restart of server made it work properly again. Does all reloads cause issues with LogBlock or is the fact that im using a plugin to reload only that plugin?

That line is pure bliss, 500000 less records of lavaflow. Think i will clean out some water and leaf decay while at it.. maby i can trim my log a tad more. Only some 11.5 million records left :p

28. Offline

DiddiZ

That seems to be it. But the listeners should have been cancelled ...

Released v1.26

Improved /lb tp command:

/lb player diddiz destroyed diamond_ore coords
    /lb tp 1
    /lb tp 2
    /lb page 5
    /lb tp 62

29. Also, what happens if i send multiple clearlog commands to console, ie i send a new one before the old has finished. Will they cancel old, queue up or even run in parallel? Will server explode? :p

Say, if I paste this into console:
    Code:
    lb clearlog world eden player waterflow created 8 9 time 999d
    lb clearlog world eden player lavaflow created 10 11 time 999d
    lb clearlog world eden player leavesdecay time 999d

30. Offline

DiddiZ

In fact they'll run parallelly, but how this is handled depends on your storage engine. Your server won't explode :D, It's better to wait for each to be executed.
    FYI added new issue: https://github.com/DiddiZ/LogBlock/issues/14

31. Offline

dyrnwyn

Ah, thank you!!! I finally have a sql querry error to pass back. Here's what i'm hitting:

2011-08-16 10:10:41 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Rollback] SELECT replaced, type, data, x, y, z, signtext, itemtype, itemamount, itemdata FROM `lb-world` LEFT JOIN `lb-world-sign` USING (id) LEFT JOIN `lb-world-chest` USING (id) WHERE x > '-59' AND x < '-49' AND z > '118' AND z < '128' AND date > date_sub(now(), INTERVAL 30 MINUTE) ORDER BY date DESC, id DESC :
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column 'id' in order clause is ambiguous
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1039)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1474)
    at de.diddiz.LogBlock.CommandsHandler$CommandRollback.run(CommandsHandler.java:605)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)