Infinite durability and unbreakable equipment

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by shoter, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Offline

filbert66

OK, here's my version, called Unbreakable Items. Posted to dev.bukkit. It only works with Bukkit 1.7.2_R0.2 at the moment, and protects everything including tools and weapons in your hand. The first time it breaks, it gives it back to you with an "Unbreakable" tag which Minecraft later respects, so it will never break again. If you mouse over the item, you can see the tag.

Some plugins that damage tools or armor don't check for the NBT tag (e.g. TreeAssist), and will still break the tool even though it shows no damage. So be careful. But it does preserve tags and metadata, so your lore plugin should work. Let me know, shoter.

Future capability: add configuration and permissions to individually protect each kind of item (weapon, tool, armor elements).

2. Offline

myrrdin777

@thomas15v Can you add unbreaking to shears, swords, pickaxes, shovels etc...? I need that all item would be unbreakable.

3. Offline

filbert66

Shoter, please mark as fulfilled. I think my plugin meets your needs. Or at least I'm mostly done with it (until next Bukkit release).