Infinite durability and unbreakable equipment

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by shoter, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Offline

shoter

I would like a plugin which makes everything have infinite durability, I am currently using this plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/unbreakableequip/ which fulfills this role perfectly. It is a open source plugin thus I encourage you if you decide to pick this request work with it or just create a plugin which fulfills second success criteria.

One of the problems I am currently faced with unbreakableequip plugin is that although it refreshes the durability of an item every second it can't prevent massive damage destroying the item with first strike. What I would really like to see is a plugin which would make leather being capable of taking a 1000 damage hit and not break, because the plugin I currently use already make sure that the durability is infinite.

How should the durability look like:

All Leather armor -> 100000000000000 (Hits or what ever units it uses)
    All Iron armor-> 100000000000000
    All Gold armor-> 100000000000000
    All Diamond armor-> 100000000000000
    All Chain armor -> 100000000000000

TO TEST WHENEVER YOUR PLUGIN WORKS USE EPICBOSS GOLD EDITION: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qo7kpd02cbl4ff/EpicBossGoldEdition (11).jar

Here is the plugins source code: https://github.com/ThaH3lper/EpicBossGoldEdition

If you have any questions, suggestions post them below. Thanks.

2. Offline

myrrdin777

I need this plugin too. ;/

3. Offline

Jentagh

I'll take a look-see :)

4. Offline

shoter

5. Offline

MeLikeChoco

I need something like this so bad for my server.

6. Offline

shoter

bump it up

7. Offline

shoter

24 hr bump

8. Offline

MiniMoose12

Just use tim the enchanter, and do /enchant unbreaking 127.... Your item you do it to will not break... /thread

9. Offline

shoter

No enchanting it has no effect when dealing with this issue I've tested it. MiniMoose12

10. Offline

shoter

11. Offline

hubeb

12. Offline

shoter

13. Offline

hubeb

shoter
    Oh ok, thats because the armor and weapons are only being repaired while on players not other mobs. I will add other mob compatibility later kinda busy atm.

14. Offline

shoter

15. Offline

hubeb

16. Offline

JellybeanPrince

hubeb btw... I was just wondering where you and the others got those kewl profile pics? haha :D

17. Offline

shoter

hubeb sorry still doesn't work here is an evidence video:

18. Offline

hubeb

JellybeanPrince I honestly dont remember the name of the site, just google manga your face (that might be the site :p)

shoter Im out of town using some awful internet so i wont be able to view teh video will after 11p.m. EST tonite

19. Offline

Plo124

I think the problem is you've get the durability to something about 300, instead of 0

20. Offline

shoter

21. Offline

shoter

22. Offline

idrum69

If hubeb isn't able to help you in your needs, you can PM me. I do plugin requests, however I like to talk in private. So inbox me and tell me what you're looking for!

23. Offline

shoter

bump

24hr bump!

24. Offline

hubeb

25. Offline

shoter

hubeb still breaks

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  26. Offline

hubeb

shoter Then I have no idea, it souldnt break. Let the other guy make it for you :p

27. Offline

shoter

thomas15v likes this.
  28. Offline

StefanXX

use essentials and allow unsafe enchantments in the config you can enchant at level 9999

29. Offline

shoter

StefanXX Enchants don't work, the bosses still break the armor.

30. Offline

thomas15v

I give it a try. Can't promise anything.

NoArmorDamage.zip

Maybe try this. Every time the player gets damage I give the player a new set of armor and remove the old set. I tried it with a massive atack of spiders on me.

Attached Files: