Independant and normaly working Multiworld

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Shotman, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shotman

Hello guys,
    I have a server where friends are playing but the players have very different skill levels in minecraft, so if I have a too high difficulty weaker players are complaining and if I set a lower difficulty skilled players are bored.
    So I would like to create to seperate worlds with different difficulties, seperate inventories and plugins, but I would also want each world to work normaly, so if a player creates a nether portal in the higer difficuly world it gets him to the conresponding nether and same for the end. So if people want to have a soft game they go on the easy world and if they feel like having challenge they go on the hard world.
    I've done some testing with Multiverse and MultiverseNetherPortals, Per World Plugin, but I can't get it to work the way I want ... Any tips about the configuration or the plugins, or send me links to tutorials ?

2. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Removed posts advocating removing security features from your server, and subsequent replies to those posts. We do not advocate or support running servers with online-mode=false

3. Offline

tyzoid

4. Offline

Shotman

I found a plugin called NWorld that does exactly what Ineed and if I put multinv and PerWorldPlugin too I get the exact same thing I want, now all I need to do is do the configs.

Maybe I'll do a tutorial one day for the config and maybe give a bundle for easy install

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.