Incredibly simple kill plugin (for fun)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MijiGamin1, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MijiGamin1

So I need a plugin where when you die, it gives you a certain item (preferably a gold nugget but im not picky). I don't care about regions where you can and can't kill someone, all I care is that when someone kills another player, they get a gold nugget (or something else, as a said before idc). I understand that this is probably incredibly easy to make, but I don't have any experience making plugins. Can someone please help me out?

2. Offline

Jord_Plugins

I can make this plugin if you’d like

3. Offline

Jord_Plugins

Here you go - let me know if you need any other plugins :)

Attached Files:

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Jord_Plugins Don't need to log your own plugins, Bukkit does that for you already.

5. Offline

Jord_Plugins

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean that it attaches my name to it somewhere?

6. Offline

You don't need to send the messages in the onEnable and onDisable, Bukkit has build in functionality for those things.

7. Offline

Jord_Plugins

What messages are you referring to? The ones about the plugin starting/stopping? Sorry I’m not following what you mean. I just log that in color so its more visible if it enables or fails to enable on a large server with lots of plugins.

8. Offline

Those yes, and if all plugins do magic colors then it gets pretty hectic in the terminal.
    If it fails to load then it will give a big error as well that is pretty noticeable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.