[INACTIVE][SEC] AntiGrief v1.2.1 - Anti-Build+Anti-Grief Measures with Polygon Zone Protection [818]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by crowebird, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Offline

crowebird

AntiGrief v1.2.1 [Download]
    AntiGrief is a Prevention plugin with multiple aims:
    • Prevent potential griefers.
    • Control who can do what.
    • Give the server owner complete customization.
    • Define limitations based on in game created zones.
    What this means is you have complete control over who can do what on your server.
    • You can allow guests to visit your server without being able to do anything.
    • You can prevent certain actions from being used by anyone or certain groups.
      • This can be done by action, or even by item.
    • It is up to you as the server owner, you can customize every element.
    Features:
    • Prevent/allow any action.
      • Prevent/allow any action with specific item customization.
    • Prevent the use of TNT/Explosions/Fire/Lava/Water.
    • Prevent Mob Targeting (I.e. Prevent griefing via lured creepers).
    • Prevent players from damaging other players.
    • Prevent players from receiving damage in multiple ways.
    • Prevention of the usage of vehicles.
    • Prevent on a per-world basis.
    • Prevent via user defined polygon zones.
    Version 1.2.1:
    • Compiled with 818

Version 1.3 [coming soon]:
    • Zones now have enter and exit messages
    • New zone commands to add enter and exit message and command to delete zones
    • Ability to prevent explosions in a zone
    • Ability to prevent creature (by type) from spawning in a zone
    • Fixes to zone creation and visualization (unable to break visualizing blocks)
    • Users can only modify the zones they created
    • Ability to modify the area of a zone
    • Can modify points while creating a zone
    • Ability to set default actions allowed inside a zone
    • Slight modification to the main configuration file (prevent_nodes is nodes.prevent again and allow_nodes is nodes.allow again) - this way nodes.prevent/allow follows the same logic as prevent/allow when preventing/allowing an item based on a certain action
    • The ability to disable an item completely outright or by group/user
    • Other fixes/enhancements
    Version 1.0.3:
    • Fixed a logic error dealing with preventing items (<node>.prevent)
    Version 1.0.2:
    • Many bug fixes.
    • Fixed zones - they now work properly and match main configuration format.
    • Changed some nodes around
    • Some changes to config format.
    • Prevent item use added back
    • Fix for door interactions
    If upgrading to 1.0.2+ it is recommended that you let AG re-create your configuration files. I know it is a pain, but the new changes/increase customization required some shuffling/creation of settings that need a new format (mostly re-naming).

AG requires GroupManager or Permissions although GroupManager is recommended for use with AG!

Links:
    Wiki
    Download
    Report Issues
    Changelog

[​IMG]

Hrdkr, xcession and brosef like this.
  2. Offline

ultimak

Im still learning how to implement this plugin, but I wanted to say thanks for the extensive documentation that you included. It has been very helpful and I didnt want it to go unnoticed.

3. Offline

Kevin Forte

Awesome, I look forward to that because this is the best plugin of its kind out there right now. Thanks!

4. Offline

crowebird

@Bilbo_248 - this should come with upgraded permission support, and will be dependent on a per-world permission configuration file, but i'll also add support for per-world AntiGrief configurations as well.

@ReRRemi - i'll add support for this when I get the logging feature worked on.

@ultimak - glad it was useful!
    --- merged: Feb 28, 2011 6:38 AM ---
    Updated to 0.7:
    • Added Multi-world support
    • Added message configuration key
    • Added nodes.buildtrue configuration key
    • Changed buildFalseNodes to nodes.buildfalse
    • Changed allowItem to allow.item
    • Changed allowInteract to allow.interact
    See the wiki for more info!

Note on permissions - I attempted to support both in this update, support for both will probably come once GroupManager gets updated for multi world support.

- Also give me feedback on the mutiworld feature, I did not get a chance to test it in full.
    Thanks,

5. Greetings, please, could someone tell me how to set this plugin up correctly?
    I like the principles very much but I can't get it to work the right way. I want my guests to be able to use anything which I put there to use. So, buttons, levers, signs(for the stargate plugin), minecarts and so on. How do I edit the files correctly? Sadly, the plugin won't give me a clue if it reverts to its default values. And no matter what I do, my redstone doorbell wont ring if activated by a guest.
    --- merged: Feb 28, 2011 3:55 PM ---
    edit: I even tried to remove the specific nodes from the default.yml. No effect.

6. Offline

crowebird

If you add 77 to the allow.interact of the default.yml configuration file, then any player who cannot normally interact with blocks (via block.interact), will be allowed to use buttons:

Code:
    allow:
      interact: [64, 77]
      item: []
    nodes:
      buildfalse: ['block.damage',
        'block.place',
        'block.interact',
        'block.ignite',
        'entity.creeper',
        'player.damage.cause',
        'player.item']
      buildtrue: []
    ^^
    Anyone with build false will only be able to interact with doors and buttons via this config...
    (Also with this config, I have removed the vehicle.use and vehicle.move nodes which means playerswith build: false can still use vehicles)
    The plugin tells you if it reverts to the default values if something is incorrect. Please read the wiki for more info.

7. ok, thanks, will try it right away
    --- merged: Feb 28, 2011 6:57 PM ---
    Yes, thanks a lot, it works. Maybe a tip: You could put the right syntax for multiple interact-exceptions into your wiki. That is the point which made my attempts fail ;)

8. Offline

blutherz

please add permission 2.4 support, groupmanager don't work on my server proper....

9. Offline

crowebird

v 0.7.1 - added support for permissions 2.4 along with groupmanager support
    --- merged: Mar 1, 2011 5:13 AM ---
    Updated to 0.7.2 -
    Fixed message spaming, added configurable delay.
    Added allow.block configuration to allow certain blocks to be used even with prevention on block place/destroy nodes.
    Added new node player.item.pickup to prevent players picking up items (this will check allow.item config to see if the player can use said item as an override)
    Added /ag reload command
    Change node player.item to player.item.use

10. Just replacing the old .jar with version 0.7.2. causes this:
    Code:
    2011-03-01 10:09:27 [SEVERE] Could not load plugins\AntiGrief.jar in plugins: nu
    ll
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:85)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:129)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:94)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:58)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:187)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:174)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:120)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:227)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/command/CommandExecutor
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    ava:72)
            ... 8 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.command.CommandExecutor
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:30)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            ... 11 more
    Thanks for including Permissions again, i prefer it over GroupManager. Also, best Plugin of this kind. Keep up the good work

11. Offline

crowebird

Ah, I forgot to update the CB version, are you updated to at least 478+?
    Otherwise I am working on a huge update, and I will have to recommend just going back to 0.7.1 for now.

Glad it is working out for you otherwise :)

-- Quick edit: note that the command path for the /ag reload is not how I will keep it by the next update... as of now you would have to add command.reload to the config build: false to make sure no one has access to it and then add antigrief.allow.command.reload to all users /groups you want to have the command -> tl;dr /ag reload premission node is messed up/crazy difficult for its purpose = change coming.

12. Offline

Ian Grey

I'm getting the same "Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGED to AntiGrief java.lang.NullPointerException" that someone was getting earlier in the thread, you mentioned invalid configuration files, but I've stripped down my GroupManager config to the bare minimum:

Code:
    users: {}
    groups:
      Default:
        default: true
        permissions: []
        inheritance:
        info:
          prefix: ''
          build: false
          suffix: ''
    plugin:
      permissions:
        system: default

And I'm still getting the error. I've also tried a couple of other variations, including the default data.yml that comes with GroupManager. Here's my full server logs, including all my mods and the stack trace:

Code:
    04:11:25 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.3
    04:11:25 [WARNING] **** NOT ENOUGH RAM!
    04:11:25 [WARNING] To start the server with more ram, launch it as "java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar"
    04:11:25 [INFO] Loading properties
    04:11:25 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    04:11:25 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-482-gecc50ad-b478jnks (MC: 1.3)
    04:11:25 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    04:11:25 [INFO] Preparing start region
    04:11:26 [INFO] GroupManager - Scheduled Data Saving is set for every 10 minutes!
    04:11:26 [INFO] GroupManager version 0.99d is enabled!
    04:11:26 [INFO] Fake Permissions version 2.0 is enabled!
    04:11:26 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsGod build 244 by Zenexer, ementalo, Eris, and EggRoll
    04:11:26 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsBan build 244 by Zenexer, ementalo, Eris, and EggRoll
    04:11:26 [INFO] ?eLoaded Essentials build 244 maintained by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, and Brettflan
    04:11:26 [INFO] Rune blacklist with 0 runes loaded.
    04:11:26 [INFO] Runecraft 2.4.4 initialized.
    04:11:26 [INFO] Runecraft plugin version 0.1 is enabled!
    04:11:26 [INFO] AntiGrief - Using the Lowest priority level.
    04:11:26 [INFO] AntiGrief - Version 0.7.2 Enabled!
    04:11:26 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsChat build 244 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, and Brettflan
    04:11:26 [INFO] Done (0.102s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    04:11:29 [INFO] 143 recipes
    04:11:29 [INFO] iangrey531 [/96.26.2.196:59803] logged in with entity id 91
    04:11:34 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_DAMAGED to AntiGrief
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.crowebird.bukkit.AntiGrief.AntiGrief.access(AntiGrief.java:203)
            at com.crowebird.bukkit.AntiGrief.AntiGrief.access(AntiGrief.java:172)
            at com.crowebird.bukkit.AntiGrief.AntiGriefBlockListener.onBlockDamage(AntiGriefBlockListener.java:26)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$22.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:232)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:225)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:357)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
    04:11:34 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_DAMAGED to AntiGrief
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.crowebird.bukkit.AntiGrief.AntiGrief.access(AntiGrief.java:203)
            at com.crowebird.bukkit.AntiGrief.AntiGrief.access(AntiGrief.java:172)
            at com.crowebird.bukkit.AntiGrief.AntiGriefBlockListener.onBlockDamage(AntiGriefBlockListener.java:26)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$22.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:232)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:225)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:367)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
    04:11:37 [INFO] iangrey531 lost connection: disconnect.quitting

I'm running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-482-gecc50ad-b478jnk, GroupManager version 0.99d, AntiGrief - Version 0.7.2, some essentials mods, and RuneCraft.
    --- merged: Mar 1, 2011 10:30 AM ---
    Alright, I downgraded to the recommended CraftBukkit release and Antigrief 0.7.1 and it seems to be working.

13. Offline

OrtwinS

Hi there,
    I would like to use AntiGrief so my build:true/false actually does something.
    I run CB 432 atm, but it says AG7.2 uses CB478.
    Is 478 really needed? I try sticking with recommended releases and I don't trust all those plugin devs to keep up with the latest CB release.
    I read that 478 fixes the teleportation so I dont mind stepping over to that, but I would risk breaking a dozen plugins.

Is there AntiGrief version does work with Groupmanager and CG 432?
    or even better, can someone tell me if the 432-478 versions are only minor bugfixes and upgrading won't effect my plugins?

14. Offline

crowebird

@OrtwinS, try a lower version than 0.7.2, problem with going to 478 is you might break any unupdated plugin that uses commands as they changed the onCommand method and hooks. So for now I recommend staying away, but I wanted to work in the new method for my commands which is why 7.2 requires the latest version.

General Note - 0.7.2 (which I called 0.8 in the wiki on accident) is not a critical update, use 0.7 as the latest stable, or 0.7.1 if you use permissions 2.4

15. Offline

ultimak

@OrtwinS: Im not sure about differences in CraftBukkit Builds but im using v0.7.1 and it is working with CB recommended build #440. however when I tried going to v0.7.2 it didnt work for me on CB #440 so I just went back down to v0.7.1 and everything was fine.

Edit: beaten by the dev himself haha. Also I should have specified that i am running it with GroupManager.

16. Offline

TheShadow777

i need help :( antigrief loaded:
    12:09:47 [INFO] AntiGrief - Version 0.7.2 Enabled!
    12:09:47 [INFO] AntiGrief - Using the Lowest priority level.
    but my default group can place & destroyed all blocks... mybe because that:
    > 12:10:12 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_PLACED to AntiGrief

can anyone help me ? :(

btw sorry for my bad english :p

17. Offline

Edras

same error

18. Offline

crowebird

Sorry guys, don't use 0.7.2 - there was an issue that I didn't catch.
    I am working on version 0.8 but it is quite a large release and I don't have an eta, could be today or in a few days.
    --- merged: Mar 2, 2011 8:41 PM ---
    Is there anyone with multi worlds who would like to help me test this plugin?
    There are quite a few new features and I want to make sure I don't miss anything this time around.

It is not 100% ready for testing yet, but I will let you know when.
    Thanks!

19. Offline

Jobsti

@crowebird
    If you want, I can set up a MW on my testserver and test your new version.

On my #440 Mainserver 0.71 runs very well wit GM 0.99, on my #484 Testserver no Version runs, not with GM1.0 and not with Permissions 2.4/2.5.

20. Offline

TheShadow777

thanks, i have tested now with 0.7.1 but i have the same problem... the default group can place & destroyed blocks

21. Offline

crowebird

Thanks, I will let you know when I am ready to test. I have not looked at any CB builds above 478 yet, but whatever it is will be fixed come release.
    --- merged: Mar 2, 2011 10:35 PM ---
    @Shadow, posted at the same time :D - any chance to see your config files? Make sure the groups you don't want to be able to place blocks are build false, and the in plugins/AntiGrief folder, file default.yml, make sure the nodes.buildfalse parameter has 'block.damage', 'block.place', i.e.:

Code:
    nodes:
        'block.place']
    -> https://github.com/crowebird/Bukkit/wiki/AntiGrief:-World-Configuration-File(s)

if you are still having issues let me know (I am not sure if this will work on CB versions past 478), if you are using 478+ I will have an update out soon.

22. Offline

TheShadow777

thanks, 0.7 = same problem again.. btw i have build cb 487 :)

edit: lol :D yes i have checked, but iam going self in default group on the server and i can place and destroyed blocks, in grou manager data its build = false

nodes:
    'block.place',
    'block.interact',
    'block.ignite',
    'entity.creeper',
    'player.damage.cause',
    'player.item',
    'vehicle.use',
    'vehicle.move']

23. Offline

Jobsti

24. Offline

crowebird

@Jobsti - thanks, yea it has to be upgraded CB is causing an issue.
    --
    Don't use any CB above 478 if you want AntiGrief to work for now, sorry guys.

25. Offline

TheShadow777

thanks :) can you say about when 0.8 released ? maybe before saturday ? :)

26. Offline

crowebird

Tonight at best, sometime tomorrow at worse :D (at least I hope)

27. Offline

TheShadow777

okay sounds good :)

28. Offline

crowebird

Version 0.8 released! See the first post for more info!

Added polygon zone protection. Note this is a work in progress feature upgrade. At the moment you have to create a zone and then modify the zone file and reload AntiGrief to get the most functionality out of it, but I wanted to get the new release supporting GroupManager 1.0 out.

See the wiki for more info. I have some unique features that I will add to zone protection, and if there is anything you would like to see in zone protection let me know!

29. Offline

nagazi

It does not work [​IMG]

Code:
    2011-03-03 13:42:38 [SEVERE] Could not load plugins\AntiGrief.jar in plugins: nu
    ll
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException
    ava:85)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:129)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:94)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:58)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:187)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:174)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:120)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:227)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/command/CommandExecutor
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    ava:72)
            ... 8 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.command.CommandExecutor
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:30)
            ... 11 more

pls help

30. Offline

crowebird

You need to upgrade your CraftBukkit server to 493+
    You are running a version that does not have support for the new way that Bukkit handles commands.
    --- merged: Mar 3, 2011 6:52 PM ---
    Added version 0.8.0.1 to fix some output debugging I missed.

31. Offline

OrtwinS

I really like you keeping your software up to date, but since we use more plugins I usually have to wait untill they update as well.... but by than you upgraded AG... they should choose a new recommanded release and let devs focus on that.
    Can I use AG 0.8 with CB485...?

More important, does it still work with groupmanager 0.9d? I'm not upgrading to 1.0 PRE-alpha... not untill they iron out some bugs