[INACTIVE] [FUN] PVP Arena v0.0.3 - Team Style PVP Arena [860]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Bradley Hilton, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Offline

Deleted user

I've been looking all over for something just like that.
    I can't seem to find one that does it. There was a mod that allowed you to place sponges to mark safe zones and everything else would be PVP.. though I don't really want to use mods since not all hosts support them.

But what I'm looking for is something that does the opposite.

Anyone know if it's possible for this plugin to do that? Or know of any that will?

edit: apparently worldguard can do this.

2. Offline

Phealoon

We have a bug we are not sure what causes it. After we get the reward and the fight is over, when we type /pa it says a fight is still in progress. Also, even after a server restart we notice that the names of the players are still under the signs.

3. Offline

paste120

Have you tried this?

4. Offline

Bonkerz

can someone drop a link for the 0.0.2, the 0.0.3 contains fuckin' bugs !

5. Offline

Persioncool

I'm getting: An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command.
    I get this when I do like /pvparena redlounge or /pa redlounge or /pvparena redspawn or /pa redspawn or any other command. How can I fix this? I'd love to use this plugin on my server :)

6. Offline

MultiBana

Hey, sorry for being such a noob, but i have no idea how to do step 4.
    i downloaded permissions, its working just fine but i dont know how to use it and i dont even care because all i want is your PvP plugin.
    Help?

7. Offline

formaldehyd

Is it normal, that Mods/Admins can't hurt each other?
    The plugins says: "You can't hurt <nick>"

Sometimes i would like to play against other Admins/Mods but this isn't working.
    Is it possible to disable this feature?

8. Offline

GarretSidzaka

um can i talk to you about this plugin. i request that you get rid of the names appearing on the signs plz
    whenever a server restarts they glitch stay there. and there are significant bugs in this version. if i donate will you finish this thing?>

9. Offline

Bonkerz

we need the 0.0.2 !

10. Offline

amdalole

Will you make it so that you can have more than 1 arena on a server? Loving your mod so far, I'm using it for my spleefarena and it works great. Will you ever make support for spleefing? Like the spleeffloor resetting after everygame or something.

Anyway thanks for a great plugin!

11. Offline

Th3Controller

Hey Brad since you're so kindly enough to continue his legacy I think I'll make the video! The video will consist on how to set it up and how to use it. As soon as a recommended craftbukkit build has arrived I will go to work at once! Don't hesitate It will be finished in 1 hour and 30 minutes with the editing and plan added so it doesnt confuse people as long as the craftbukkit build does'nt take too long.

12. Offline

Mad40

Dowload link broken?

13. Offline

Craftiii4

Im not sure if this has alreadly been suggested, but it would be cool if we could get kill streaks, for example at a 5 kill streak you get a snowball, when you throw this a chest appears at the location that it hit, in this chest are some random items which will help you. Also mabey have a game mode which has unlimited lifes, and the first team to a set score wins?

14. Offline

eye[knot]

not working?
    i set up the waypoints and all the stuff but it still says you must to set wayponts first :/

15. Offline

scrub88

can you make a pay in option please?

16. Offline

ferrousphantom

i really like it, but the pyro doesnt work because i dont allow people to build in the arena, so fire and tnt are off. any ideas for a replacement to pyro?

17. Offline

g3oliver

there is a config ... make your own class .. be creative

18. Offline

LlmDl

Code:
    classes:
        Pyro:
            items: 259,46:2,298,299,300,301
        Tank:
            items: 272,306,307,308,309
        Swordsman:
            items: 267,302,303,304,305
        Ranger:
            items: 261,262:64,262:64,298,299,300,301
        Brawler:
            items: 310,311,312,313,320
        Hatchetman:
            items: 258,302,303,304,305
    Here's my class list.

19. Offline

ferrousphantom

yeah, im just asking if you have recommendations

20. Offline

iMattxC

I understand what you mean. I stick with tank, knight, and archer and it seems to be well balanced. g3oliver was just trying to be a smart ass...

21. Offline

GarretSidzaka

HEY I UNINSTALLED THIS PLUGIN AND REINSTALLED FIGHT. NOW EVERYTHING WORKS AGAIN

YOU SHOULD DELETE THIS FORK

22. Offline

g3oliver

i can't give some suggestions if i don't know how the server is build up/balanced/whats allowed too players ...
    for example on my server we use an class/cast/skill-system (and so on) and the classes for the arena are adepted too this
    so for other servers this classes don't bring anything

23. Offline

KID_Pryde

does it work with 953?

24. Offline

g3oliver

yes :)

25. Offline

lazybeni

Says there is still a game in process even after we are all dead and we all left the game - I have to restart the server everytime

26. Offline

Bradley Hilton

27. Offline

Gamerfanatic

I have pvp set off on my server, but want a pvp arena, i tried using /region define pvparena to outline and protect arena then /region flag pvparena pvp allow and it says "Region flag 'pvp' set." But does not work.... we cant pvp inside of this area.

28. Offline

Bradley Hilton

29. Offline

TCLG6x6

i cant make a rena :/ i tried with WorldGuard and World edit but it say "waypoints must be set first"

30. Offline

FuturaEX

is it possible to set up so we can have multiples lives and just re-spawn in our base if we die?? i love this plug in, but you only have 1 lives. it would be awesome to modify how many lives we have per round :D