[INACTIVE][ECON] SimpleShop v0.6.1 - Economy made Simple! iConomy [860-900]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by codename_B, May 23, 2011.

1. Offline

codename_B

[​IMG]
    SimpleShop
    Economy made Simple! iConomy!

Version: 0.6.1
    Requires: iConomy

Download: Download Link for 0.6.1

Extra large font on the world global especially for SamSamurai
    Features: Allows users to buy items from a global shop. Also allows them to sell items to the global shop. This plugin is command based.

Commands:
    /simbuy AMOUNT ID DAMAGE
    /price ID
    /simsell
    Permission nodes: simpleshop.buy simpleshop.sell simpleshop.price

Configuration: Hopefully self explanatory, but here is some more detail.
    commented config file (open)
    #This is the SimpleBuy config file.
    #Now you can add the costs per block using the id. Included are commented sample values
    Currency=Dollar
    Buy=10
    Sell=8
    #Sets the cost of 1 of smoothstone ID=1 to 2
    #Stone
    1=2
    #Grass
    2=1
    #Dirt
    3=1
    #Cobblestone
    4=1
    #Wooden Plank
    5=1
    #Sapling
    6=5
    #Sand
    12=1
    #Gravel
    13=1
    #Gold Ore
    14=20
    #Iron Ore
    15=15
    #Coal Ore
    16=10
    #Wood
    17=2
    #Leaves
    18=5
    #Sponge
    19=10
    #Glass
    20=2
    #Lapis Lazuli Ore
    21=15
    #Lapis Lazuli Block
    22=60
    #Dispenser
    23=50
    #Sandstone
    24=2
    #Note Block
    25=50
    #Powered Rail
    27=10
    #Detector Rail
    28=10
    #Web
    30=50
    #Wool
    35=2
    #Dandelion
    37=3
    #Rose
    38=3
    #Brown Mushroom
    39=3
    #Red Mushroom
    40=3
    #Gold Block
    41=40
    #Iron Block
    42=50
    #Double Slabs
    43=4
    #Slabs
    44=2
    #Brick Block
    45=2
    #TNT
    46=100
    #Bookshelf
    47=3
    #Moss Stone
    48=3
    #Obsidian
    49=8
    #Torch
    50=1
    #Wooden Stairs
    53=2
    #Chest
    54=1
    #Diamond Ore
    56=35
    #Diamond Block
    57=90
    #Ladders
    65=5
    #Rails
    66=10
    #Cobblestone Stairs
    67=2
    #Lever
    69=2
    #Stone Pressure Plate
    70=2
    #Wooden Pressure Plate
    72=1
    #Redstone Ore
    73=3
    #Glowing Redstone Ore
    74=4
    #Stone Button
    77=1
    #Snow
    78=4
    #Ice
    79=8
    #Snow Block
    80=8
    #Cactus
    81=1
    #Clay Block
    82=2
    #Sugar Cane
    83=9
    #Jukebox
    84=50
    #Fence
    85=3
    #Pumpkin
    86=3
    #Netherrack
    87=5
    #Soul Sand
    88=10
    #Glowstone Block
    89=20
    #Jack-O-Lantern
    91=15
    #Bread
    297=14
    #Porkchop
    319=11
    #Cooked Porkchop
    320=20
    #Coal
    263=5

Source: Included in the .jar

Changelog:
    • v0.3 - 23/05/2011 - released initial plugin with configurable cost after going live with it on ubempire.com
    • v0.4 - 23/05/2011 - added /sell
    • v0.5 - 24/05/2011 - changed commands to /simbuy and /simsell - added configurable buy/sell ratio.
    • v0.6 - realised I'd forgotten to rebrand everything and it was still going by SimpleBuy - OOPS!

*crosses fingers and hopes for plugin approval*

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  2. Offline

jmcneely

Oh ok, had to try. Still great plugin, it is a whole lot better and simpler then the other simpleshop plugin I was using. Can't wait for version 0.7!

3. Offline

SamSamurai

does it auto generate items or does it just give you one that someone sold?

4. Offline

codename_B

It's a global shop, is that not clear?

5. Offline

Tarnacki

6. Offline

olly146

Its says you can't sell this item???

7. Offline

codename_B

Have you set a price for the item in Config.txt using the id=price setup?

Otherwise it won't be for sale... noob

8. Offline

olly146

It works now...Jerk :p

9. Offline

s15c

Is there any way you could allow decimals for prices? Or let me set 64 of an item as one coin? Because I like to have coins as valuable on my server and having it cost 64 coins for a stack of cobble is a bit too expensive. For now I'll just go with the massive influx that comes with it.

10. Offline

Firefox365

You think you could make the text configureable? so like I would like instead of say Stone costs 1 coins per item (Coins being the only configurability her being the currency). Rather I would like to say Stone costs $# each ( basically the currency can come before or after the value in this my currency is $.
    or instead of typing: /simbuy AMOUNT ID DAMAGE. I could have it be typed: /buy [Item ID] (Damage) [Quantity]. Also the last thing i would like is when you id you just typr /sell it sell all of whats in your hand like it already does but if you type say /sell 1 32 it only sells 32 stone out of your inventory. thsi would be usefull if you wanted to only sell partical of your stack and dont wana take your time deviding it or if you want to sell more then then whats just in your hand say /sell 5 120 this would sell 120 wood out of your inventory.

11. Offline

codename_B

The source is in the .jar, go ahead and do what you like with it.
    The reason the command is /simbuy and /simsell is because the plugin was clashing with iConomyChestShop so this gives people the option to use more than one shop plugin.
    As for selling things and searching inventories, no. It's called simpleshop because it's super simple. The selling function is like 5 lines of code, I'm going to keep it that way. Again, the source is there, go ahead and do what you like with it.

Source is in the .jar, go ahead and change that about.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

12. Offline

Windwaker

Hey uh... You should rename the title to [ECON] not [ECO] Because with [ECO] it doesn't show up in the Economy section of the plugins list

13. Offline

SamSamurai

its not clear, and if you want people to use your plugin dont be a total asshole

14. Offline

codename_B

Thanks for the feedback, changed.

Where is it not clear? How can I make it clearer?

I guess I could make global like size 50 font and bright red.

15. Offline

SamSamurai

Where is it not clear? How can I make it clearer?

I guess I could make global like size 50 font and bright red.[/quote] define global... also can you update it to 1.6 :D!

16. Offline

s15c

Any way to make commands configurable? For example if I felt like being random I could go into the config.yml and change it to /taco and /burrito (even though those particular names are a horrid idea). More likely /purchase and /trade or something to that degree. I've got 43 pages of commands on my server so it's not fun when you forget what a plugin uses.

17. Offline

Windwaker

May I also suggest an optional alias for /simbuy or /simsell? To make it even more simple! Also, maybe make it so you can make only certain items available for sale :D

18. Offline

s15c

Certain items available for sale has een covered already I believe. Just set the price to 99999999999 and it's impossible to get. And I thought you could just not include the item in the config entirely if you didn't want it to be bought or sold. I probably shouldn't be answering this, but I'm pretty certain.

19. Offline

codename_B

Correct, any item not in the Config will not be for sale.
    Hmm... configurable commands eh? Something I'll definately look into, sounds simple!

20. Offline

s15c

If you're being sarcastic, I'm sorry- I just know approximately nothing about coding. You could probably find a peanut that knows more about it than me.

21. Offline

codename_B

No I was being serious, I wrote the plugin so that it only stores a price for items in the config file, else you can't buy/sell them.

s15c likes this.
  22. Offline

s15c

Meant about the configurable commands being simple.

23. Offline

codename_B

Oh right, no that is super simple to do in a Config.txt file. It'll just be a matter of me adding Config.getProp("sellcommand") or something.

24. Offline

SamSamurai

hmm may i correct you? word not world...

25. I think the link is broken..

Nvm, got it, just some pictures missing.

26. Offline

Marduk1608

installed this plugin today, i can the items i put in the config.txt, but i can't sell any of them. always says you cant sell this item.
    no errors in the server.log, using cb818 and icon 5.

27. Offline

codename_B

Is the item in your hand that you are trying to sell? It only sells the item in your hand.

28. Offline

s15c

The decimals still aren't working D:

29. Offline

prime2302

Can someone help me, it sais You arent allowed to do that

30. Offline

codename_B

They will never work, it's not something I plan to add.

31. Offline

EagleRock

Hey,

Just a quick two questions: do you plan on adding any kind of support for selling items by the stack? Also, would it be possible to make it where you can edit the purchase/sale prices manually? For example, if you have an item that you want to not follow the default buy/sell ratio, could I specify the sale price manually?

Thanks for your assistance!