[INACTIVE][ECON] PhysicalShop - Sign and chest shops (no commands, no databases) [740]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by yli, Apr 6, 2011.

1. PhysicalShop - sign and chest shops
    Version: 7

Download
    Changelog

Features
    • Server owned sign shops (infinite supply)
    • Player owned sign+chest (money and items are stored in a chest)
    • Everything is usable by left/right clicking
    • Supports material durability (i.e. colored wool and stuff)
    • Optional break, explosion and usage protection
    • Optional permissions
    This plugin provides support for trading without the need for databases, chat commands or virtual currency.

The sign format was mostly inspired by the excellent TradeCraft plugin.

Examples (open)

Example: Server Shop

Put a sign anywhere (wall or ground) with the following text:
    Code:
    [Dirt]
    8:1
    10:1
    [Server]

This will make a shop from which players can buy 8 dirt for 1 money and sell 10 dirt for 1 money.

Example: Player Shop

Put a sign on a wall where a chest fits underneath with the following text:
    Code:
    [Orange Wool]
    Buy 48 for 2g
    Sell 64 for 2g

Next put a chest directly under the sign. (Note that the sign has to be there before the chest.)
    Open the chest and put some money and orange wool in it.

Now you have created a chest from which players can buy 48 orange wool for 2 money and sell 64 orange wool for 2 money.

Usage
    • Left click sign for status
    • Right click sign with money to buy
    • Right click sign with item to sell
    Sign Format
    Code:
    [material:data] or [data material]
    X Y (defines a buy price X items for Y money, can be empty)
    X Y (same as above but for selling, can be empty)
    [Server] or empty (automatically filled for player shops)

Specifying the material and data can be done either by ID numbers or names.

The exchange rate format is by default very lenient and supports formats such as "buy 64 for 1" and "12 for 2 gold".

Permissions
    • PhysicalShop.admin: allows creation of server shops and destruction of any shop
    • PhysicalShop.build: allows creation of normal player owned shops
    • PhysicalShop.use: allows buying and selling from shops
    If the Permissions plugin is not found the fallback is to give ops everything and non-ops build and use.

Configuration (open)

Create the file plugins/PhysicalShop/config.yml if you need to change anything.
    • currency: the material ID of currency (default: 266 which is gold ingot)
    • currency-data: the durability data of the currency (default: 0)
    • material-pattern: the regex for matching the material on the first line (default: "\[(.+)\]")
    • rate-pattern: the regex for matching the exchange rates (default: "\D*(\d+)\D+(\d+)\D*")
    • server-owner: the name used for server shops, case insensitive (default: "[Server]")
    • auto-fill-name: if the player name should be automatically filled in (default: true)
    • protect-break: if block breaking protection should be used (default: true)
    • protect-chest-use: if chest use protection should be used (default: true)
    • protect-explode: if explosion protection should be used (default: true)

Changelog:
    Version 1.0
    • Released

GoPlus, boksa, Geen117 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Offline

Kane

I seam to have gotten a error spamming at me:
    Code:
    10:21:44 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to PhysicalShop
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at fi.eliasp.physicalshop.ChestShop.sell(ChestShop.java:95)
            at fi.eliasp.physicalshop.Shop.interact(Shop.java:145)
            at fi.eliasp.physicalshop.PhysicalShopPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(PhysicalShopPlayerListener.java:50)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:213)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:563)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:223)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

3. Offline

GoPlus

That seems to be a bug when you have 0 items or 0 price. Under buy or sell.
    ex:
    Code:
    [282]
    1 for 0
    Will throw that error as well as take the item from the chest. (And not give it to the player.)

4. ppl need to know about this plugin. its so epic.

5. Offline

phaed

Maybe its time we bring it back to life, the OPs last post on the bukkit forums was on May 1st. It is now August, doesn't look like hes coming back.

6. Offline

lordkalem

plz plz plz plz plz plz bring this plugin back i based a whole city around it. the last version still works fine but its getting buggy. please some one any one who can take over this please do

bluej100 likes this.
  7. Offline

skitters

How do I change the currency to diamond? And how is it possible that I can make the shop chest carry infinite items so it's self-serve 24/7?

8. Offline

bluej100

I'm considering taking this over, if no one else is going to. I like it a lot more than plugins which require interacting with the console.

9. Offline

owenftw

10. Lol this works with bukkit 1124 and 1.8. Im selling raw chicken :)

11. Offline

caseif

What do you do for items that won't fit on the sign? e.g. [Diamond Pickaxe], [Diamond Shovel]

12. Offline

dragonflyz78

is there a chest shop which a player can open the chest and take out / put in as much as they want instead of clicking the sign hope you can help thank you

13. Offline

THENATHE

i am an admin on my server but i wont let me make a server shop i put '[Server]' where the name goes and it didnt work so i changed the thing in the config.yml to 'Server' and it still doesnt work help plz