[INACTIVE][ECON] iMonster v1.7 - Give players iConomy money and drops when killing monsters [292]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ZeroDPS, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Offline

ZeroDPS

iMonster - The Monster Money and Drop Plugin for iConomy: Version: 1.7
    This plugin is designed to allow servers using iConomy to reward players with in-game currency.
    Must have iConomy 2.2+
    Must Have Bukkit/Craftbukkit 292+
    edit the /Plugins/iMonster/iMonster.yml file foe configurations.
    Features:
    • Configure Reward Currency and Items Drops per Monster.
    • Set Max Reward drop for monsters
    • Prevent MobSpawner Camping
    • Permissions Support (iMonster.User)
    • Set Reward for killing the Mob Spawner
    TO-DO:

• Death Penelty (waiting for better Bukkit support on the EntityDeath event)
    • Prevent Reward with use of Bow
    • Configurable Messages
    • Max Kills Per Hour (configurable and can be disabled) uses variable coin rewards and % based drop rates for coins to give admins ability to prevent abuse instead of a hard cooldown/
    • Decimal Percentage
    Change Log:

v1.7

• Minor update added /imonster command to help troubleshoot problems...it doesnt do anything but send you a message with some settings information to help us better troubleshoot the plugin if a problem arises.
    v1.6

• Bow Kills now works correctly
      • Slimes and ghasts were not working because they are not considered "monsters" in bukkit so they failed the check to make sure it was a player attacking a monster i have coded the plugin to handle this issue now so they WORK
    v1.5 Release

• Fixed Creeper Coin Bug (all mobs giving set creeper amount_
    • Added Coin Range for mob kills.
    • Added Coin Percentage for mob kills
    v1.1

• Added ability to Give rewards for killing a mob spawner.
    v1.0 BETA Release

• Fixed Error with old Permissions version
    • Added Configurale Messages WITH Chat Color Support
    • Added Bow Camping Settings
    • Added Abolity to use Decimal Percentages for item drop rates.
    v1.5/v1.6 config file changes - ADD These (also included the default config file in the zip for copy/paste)

or you can always delete/rename your current file and let the plugin make one for you.

Creeper-Coin-Max: 0
    Creeper-Coin-Percent: 100
    Skeleton-Coin-Max: 1000
    Skeleton-Coin-Percent: 10
    Zombie-Coin-Max: 0
    Zombie-Coin-Percent: 50
    Spider-Coin-Max: 1000
    Spider-Coin-Percent: 50
    PigZombie-Coin-Max: 0
    PigZombie-Coin-Percent: 100
    Ghast-Coin-Max: 0
    Ghast-Coin-Percent: 100
    Slime-Coin-Max: 0
    Slime-Coin-Percent: 100
    Giant-Coin-Max: 0
    Giant-Coin-Percent: 100

v1.1 config file changes - ADD These

Mob-Spawner-Coin: 200
    Mob-Spawner-Drops: "264:2:75;354:1:80"
    Reward-Mob-Spawner-Destroy: true
    iConomy-Mob-Spawner-Message: "$5Mob Spawner Killed! You have been awarded %c!"
    iConomy-Mob-Spawner-Message-Enabled: true

v1.0 BETA CONFIG FILE CHANGES - Either Delete your config and let it create a new one, or add THESE values to your config!

Reward-Kills-With-Bow: true
    RewardKillsWithBowDisabledMessageEnabled: true
    RewardKillsWithBowDisabledMessage: "$cNo Reward for camping with a bow go out and fight!"

Mob-Spawner-Camping-Message-Enabled: true
    Mob-Spawner-Camping-Message: "$cNo Reward for %m camping near the spawner."

iConomy-Kill-Deposit-Message-Enabled: true
    iConomy-Kill-Deposit-Message: "$e%m Killed - %c deposited into your iConomy Account."

iConomy-Protected-Kill-Message-Enabled: true
    iConomy-Protected-Kill-Message: "$cProtected %m Killed - %c removed from your iConomy Account."

iConomy-Protected-Kill-No-Money-Message-Enabled: true
    iConomy-Protected-Kill-No-Money-Message: "$4Protected %m, you don't have the money for the fine. %m resurecting >.< "

Attached Files:

zani007 likes this.
  2. Offline

lapzoo

:(
    Doesn't work for me!
    Here is my server start:
    [​IMG]
    CB: 493
    GroupManager (didn't even work with Permissions 2.5.2!)

Is it my server that makes problems, or is the plugin outdated?

3. Offline

Deikkan

The plugin hasn't been updated in a while. In the meanwhile, try the version that ChrisB posted a few pages back and see if that works for you. If not, have a look at the CookieMonster plugin instead.

4. Offline

itsatacoshop247

This is working with iConomy 4.3.2! Thank you so much!

5. Offline

Insers

some players don't get money when killing monster why?
    bukkit 493.
    GroupManager
    iConomy 4.3

6. Offline

jascotty2

just downloaded to try, and get an error on start:
    then other plugins won't work, either until i remove & restart the server
    using latest recommended build, with iConomy 4.4.3

7. Offline

halvors

Me too, excactly same error.

8. Offline

ChrisB

Eh... updated the jar again.
    It should work, did a quick test to ensure.. workyness, I think.

Compiled against iConomy 4.4.5, Permissions 2.5.3, Bukkit #446 (CB514 compatible)

Download Here

9. Offline

darkwarriors

for the monster in Nether? i have to put all name in config file?

10. Offline

ChrisB

The config should be made on startup, haven't tried that in ages though... but, otherwise it's in the first post by the author of this plugin... everything required is available to get it going is there

11. Offline

Martyr

I suggest using dropbonus as it gives more functionality than this and is simple to use.

12. Offline

RaymanMaik

Does this work with animals too?

13. Offline

Mentioum

This worked for me... although i dont seem to be getting a drop from Ghasts? Is that expected?

14. Offline

ChrisB

No, unless the author comes back and adds support for it... suppose not.

It is to be expected, as Bukkit has the Ghast unlisted in the Monster category, more considered a creature... and slimes, just a living entity... they don't give you anything either.

15. Offline

Niels

Hey guys I need some help here.
    I get the following error and I dont know what im doing wrong.
    Please help me with this, thank you in advance :)
    Untitled.png

16. Offline

Codisimus

link is broken :(

17. Offline

SweetCraft Girl

Ok First and Foremost.

Rude - Rude - Rude ^ ^ ^ ^

If you want to promote DropBonus - Go start a thread and support it and suggest it.

Also, I use DropBonus - HARD AS HELL TO CONFIGURE. A website with out of date config file help on it only makes even harder.
    There is no way on this blue planet that DropBonus is easier to configure that iMonster which is seriously at my level of a simplicity - no stupid syntax combat with spaces, and not knowing if it will take block ID or name, and how to set up probabilities and so.. Total BULL, DropBonus is so hard to setup, seriously - and setting up probabilities is using a table that has to be space aligned etc -syntax for the lose- whereas iMonster you simple 322:2:1 (zomg SIMPLE, item quantity, chance) or whatever...DropBonus may be more configurable, for sure, but at the cost of working how much harder for what in return?

ZeroDPS may have stop supporting it, or maybe his life has crashed, or whatever, who knows...ChrisB is trying to make it happen for us and that is good enough for me, but speaking poorly of a plug-in and then promoting a competing product inside that plug-ins thread is extremely poor in taste.

You would serve DropBonus better by simply going to their thread and posting "I like this better than other options". Since most who are in this thread - ACTUALLY WANT iMONSTER - which is why i keep coming back day after day - even though i am running DropBonus - so go figure that one..

18. Offline

ChrisB

I'll have a looksie when I get to work.
    Edit: Running an early version of CraftBukkit? works with the "latest" (493+)

You had the opportunity of trying while there was a power outage, not even the UPS could outlast it... it's up now.

!IMPORTANT!
    And finally, I did a minor change to the code as well, which will require an addition to your iMonster.yml

At the bottom of your config file, add the following, set it to true or false depending on how you want iMonster to give your players credits.

iMonsterIntegerValue: true

What this does is when set to true, basically, give your player a reward without decimals. Meaning, it behaves as it did before iConomy was updated. When set to false, it will reward your players with the whole decimal value thing.

True value set:
    Player Steve received 4 monies for killing a Zombie.

False value set:
    Player Steve received 3.89 monies for killing a Spider.

Compatible with CraftBukkit #531, iConomy 4.4.5, Permissions 2.5.4
    As always, it can be downloaded by clicking here

19. Offline

Niels

@ChrisB
    It's all working now :)
    Thanks for the plugin love it !

20. Offline

niallmcfc

Working! Great plugin!

21. Offline

zwarmapapa

It doesn't work with 531, does it?

22. Offline

ChrisB

It does

23. Offline

zwarmapapa

I'm getting this error

Error.png

24. Offline

ChrisB

Your version of CraftBukkit? iConomy? Permissions?

As far as I know due to testing before uploading a working version... it works fine on CB 531, iConomy 4.4.6 & Permissions 2.5.4

25. Offline

niallmcfc

Damnit! On 502, with latest permissions and iConomy, I get NO payout from killing monsters and whenever I do kill a monster I get a [SEVERE] error, saying something about being unable to access <reader> line 101.

26. Offline

Jotschie

is it possible to set the drop rate less than 1%?
    like 1:1000 or so?

Works great otherwise, thanks for keeping this plugin up-to-date ChrisB!

27. Offline

Martyr

Lmao, ok bud if you say so.

28. Offline

mudzereli

Is it really so bad to tell someone about another plugin has similar functionality when this one hasn't been actively maintained by its original developer? Also, he never said DropBonus was easier to configure than iMonster, he said it was simple, which is pretty much true, given that Nohup maintains complete and up-to-date documentation for every aspect of the plugin. What you see as zomg SIMPLE someone else may see as limitation of function or lack of configurability. I'll end this by saying that I use both of these because iMonster gives me the ability to disable drops around monster spawners, while DropBonus doesn't.

29. Offline

Deikkan

Hah, thanks for this update. I requested it somewhere a while ago but didn't think anyone was going to implement it. Will have to download it now.

30. Offline

@vatare

euh , this plugin is compatible with McMMO ? because Iconomy works , McMMo works too but when i use imonster , monster loot normaly or double with McMMO .

31. Offline

SweetCraft Girl

Actually it is so bad.

This is why one cannot go into McDonald's and advertise for Burger King, or go into ANY business location and advertise the competition. It is bad form and rude. Because this one is actually being maintained by ChrisB, and his work has now gone into it. So not only are you disrespecting ZerpDPS (when it matters not if he can't be here for whatever reason), but you are also disrespecting the efforts of ChrisB which have gone into maintaining this plug-ins functionality while others step and say "go use xxxxx plug in instead its better" - which is hardly objective, nor called for, and is once again ignorant of the efforts someone else is giving to maintain this plug-in.

Whether or not you think it is wrong is irrelevant - this is why societies have norms/mores/laws and things like proper etiquette - which obviously is loss on a few here, especially when it comes down to "basic right and wrong" actions.