[INACTIVE][ECON] Command iConomy v6 - Make any plugin an iConomy plugin [766]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by deltahat, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

deltahat

Command iConomy - Charge for each command
    Version v7

Overview
    Command iConomy is a plugin that allows a server admin to assign a cost to server commands that is deducted from a player's iConomy account whenever a player uses that command. Commands are matched using java regular expressions. If text entered by a player matches a configured rule, Command iConomy will attempt to bill the player. Command iConomy requires iConomy 4.5+ to be installed.

Examples include charging for each summoned magic carpet, or adding a fee for different kits.

Configuration
    To set the price of a command, add a line to prices.yml. Command iConomy matches regular expressions against user input. Regular expressions allow you to charge separately for individual sub-commands or even specific command arguments.

A typical configuration line looks like this: ^/tp: 10
    A configuration line matching sub-commands might look like this: ^/time (day|night): 20

Command expressions are matched in order from top to bottom. If a match is found, Command iConomy stops looking for a match and charges the player the configured amount. If the command is configured with a cost of zero, processing will stop but the player will not be charged. Together these features allow open ended commands to be individually charged. Ex:

^/warp help$: 0
    ^/warp \S+$: 10

Really Quick Regular Expression Info
    ^ = Start of command
    $ = End of command
    \S+ = One or more non-whitespace characters

For best results, please study and learn regular expressions!

For more info on regular expressions, see: http://www.regular-expressions.info/reference.html

Command Cooldowns
    You can now configure a number of seconds before charging a player again for a command. To do so, add a space and then the number of seconds to wait after the command's cost. Ex:

^/warp \S+$: 10 30

Permissions
    • CommandIConomy.Free - Grants free access to all commands.
    Internationalization
    Three additional settings can be made in the config.yml file to localize Command iConomy's text. You will have to create config.yml. They are:
    • NoAccountMessage
    • InsuficientFundsMessage
    • AccountDeductedMessage
      • Substitute {cost} for cost
    Download
    Direct - https://github.com/rmichela/Command-iConomy/downloads
    Source - https://github.com/rmichela/Command-iConomy

Release Notes (open)

Version 1
    • Initial Release
    Version 2
    • Added free permission
    • Only match first expression
    • Match but don't display zero cost commands
    Version 3
    • Increased priority of CommandPreProcess hook to improve compatibility
    Version 3.1
    • Bukkit 602 compatibility
    Version 5
    • iConomy 4.6.5 suport
    • Added optional logging to the console
    • Added optional matching of chat events
    • Added command cost to insufficient funds message
    • Verified CB612 and MC1.4 support
    Version 6
    • Added command cooldowns
    • Added fee collection account
    Version 7
    • iConomy 5 support

Linki, Senzuri and itsatacoshop247 like this.
  2. Offline

Dabbu

This looks really cool, but on my server we use BOSEconomy, any chance you may add support for it? Or is there a similar mod like this that works with BOSEconomy? I would really like to add some additional command items for players and charging for them would limit abuse of the commands.

3. Offline

hofec

err .. yes .. in yml format char # means comment line .. just remove it.

your prices.yml should looks like this:
    Code:
    ^/tp: 10
    ^/warp \S+$: 10
    ^/heal: 10

4. Offline

BUG! with this plugin active and no config set at all, worldedit's superpickaxe immediately disables after enabling with //, CB 766, Command Iconomy 7, no console errors but over 100 other plugins, maybe some sort of bad interaction? adding/removing this one started/stopped the problem, any other reports of this issue? P.S. lol @ vietcookie ....

5. Offline

deltahat

Could be anything. Can you isolate it?

6. Offline

darkwarriors

Code:
    2011-05-21 01:22:10 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to Command iConomy
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/nijiko/coelho/iConomy/iConomy
            at com.ryanmichela.cmdiconomy.CIListener.chargePlayerForCommand(CIListener.java:80)
            at com.ryanmichela.cmdiconomy.CIListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(CIListener.java:46)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:256)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:289)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:674)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:645)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:639)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:196)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:372)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:287)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)

cb677 icoomy 5 and command v7 pls help me!

7. Offline

The PC Tech Guy

Care to tell us what command causes this, and what command that plugin is from? It sometimes happens to me, but it usually means there's an error with another plugin.

This is because WorldEdit uses the High priority setting, I believe, so it catches the command before Command iConomy does. Then, Command iConomy receives it, charges the player, and executes the command again. There are 2 ways around this: either the plugin developer here changes the priority (I don't know the specifics, I'm not a plugin developer), or you could try to convince sk89q, but he's on bye and probably won't change it...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  8. Offline

poiuyt580

My config is:
    ^/cprivate : 10
    ^/cprivate \s+$ : 10

However, it doesn't charge.

Never mind, figured it out.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  9. Offline

ledhead900

Nothing is costing with CB 803!!?? Im not sure why it was costing with TP on 766 Also I think factions cost is not working as well on eaither version. I am running latest factions and this and iconomy 5.

No server error at all.

Code:
    # To charge for a command, list a matching regular expression below on its own
    # line with the price, separated by a colon. For more info on regular expressions
    # see http://www.regular-expressions.info/reference.html

^/tp: 10
     ^/tpa: 10
     ^/tpahere: 10
     ^/zones \S+$: 15
     ^/f create: 35000
     ^/f claim: 350
     ^/sethome: 50
     ^/home: 25
     ^/spawn: 25

10. Offline

even though I'm not charging for the superpickaxe? that sucks ... guess I can't use this :'(

11. Offline

ledhead900

This is very odd I will need to test this as I too run Worldedit

Edit:

Superpack axe for me works as expected with this and with 40 + plugins

12. Offline

The PC Tech Guy

Oh... then that isn't this, I've heard that this was a problem with an older version of WorldEdit. Try getting 4.4 and try again... I'm not sure what caused this, maybe you could search it in... uh sk89's Git or repo... idk. See the WorldEdit thread.

13. Offline

ledhead900

Yea if it helps I use 4.4 at time of answereing.

14. Offline

I already have 4.4 :( I also have 100 other plugins though, so it's probably some sort of interaction.

15. Offline

ledhead900

Can you list them please I know some plugins dont work along side worldedits commands.

16. Offline

Yeah I know that, but at the same time, this issue only happens when command iconomy is on. removing it stops it, and putting it back starts the issue again

17. Offline

ledhead900

Explains why it neva worked well for me with ico5 lol.
    FORK time :p

18. Offline

deltahat

Actually, if you'd like to take over the code base, I can add you to the project. Or, if you'd prefer to fork on github, I can give you this tread :)

19. Offline

ledhead900

Miss understood mate I mean fork time as in time for somone to do it " me I dont know java" sorry, I dont wanna see it die tho I really wanted to use this for ico 5 in 1.6 when it was fixed and ready for factions and other plugins.

Edit:
    Please do not let this die in Mc 1.6 it is unlikey that Factions or some other plugins will ever get Iconomy support and this was IS our only hope to harness that power with out pestering authers.

20. Offline

OrtwinS

Ehm, it works fine with ico5 on my server...
    I'm really hoping for group specific prices as well.

Perhaps we can post a request on the plugin request page for someone to take this over? It would be ridiculous if a popular plugin like this would die.

21. Offline

deltahat

Yeah..i'm just not finding myself with quite as much time as I used to.

22. Offline

hofec

Please guys, can someone help me with one command ?

I want to use a Residence command /res tp [residence-name] - this ports a player, who write this to a specific residence-location [residence-name]

My Q: Can i somehow make each of these ports for a some fee ? Like one port - for 350 Golds.

Thank you for help in advence.

23. Offline

ledhead900

You want to do /res tp Name: Cost for a basic but probably working cost for what u want. Or try the slightly more fool proof method below.

/res tp \QName\E: Cost < This method will only be looking to match what ever is in between /Q and /E it will not even look at the start of the command as a possible charge factor avoiding the possability that it may charge for a command typo.

Tho you man need to take a look at the expression list to tell it where the command starts and ends but as long as you put the /Q and the /E tags around the actual TP NAME then it will only try to match what is in that space. http://www.regular-expressions.info/reference.html

24. Offline

Revenger

Can this become multiworld compatible so we charge players based on what world they are in?

25. Offline

Qlaras

Just a bug note: Both the 'Current Version' and the v7 download are both reporting back as Version 6 when you run a /version Command iConomy - doesn't throw any errors though. (haven't used it yet so nothing to test with)

26. Offline

ledhead900

Alright this no longer works for me, I tried variouse kinds of price list setups and its not working It only worked once with ^/tp : 10 that was a week ago. I think its aplugin conflict or something.

here is my price list
    PHP:
     ^/tp \S+$: 15

^/tphere \S+$: 15

^/tpa \S+$: 15

^/tpahere \S+$: 15

^/f claim$: 4500

^/god$: 2000 300

^/up$: 200

^/thru$: 500

^/spawn$: 10

^/sethome$: 50

^/home$: 25
    Ma Plugins are

2011-05-31 20:35:57 [INFO] Plugins: AppleTree, BorderGuard, BukkitPiston, ButtonWarp, ChairCraft, dynmap, EasyRules, Essentials, GroupManager, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Factions, FalseBookBlock, FalseBookCore, FalseBookIC, iChat, iConomy, IOBookcase, iWarning, Jobs, Landmarks, Lockette, LogBlock, mcbans, MinecartManiaCore, MinecartManiaSignCommands, MinecartManiaStation, MinecraftViewer, MobRider, MonsterTamer, My Boat, NextStation, PerformanceTweaks, PhatLoots, PwnCraft, Reporter, ScheduledAnnouncer, Seasons, Showcase, SignColours, War, WorldEdit, Permissions, MinecartManiaAdminControls, MinecartManiaAutomations, MinecartManiaChestControl

27. Offline

deltahat

Try disabling plugins one at a time to try to identify the conflict. Start with WorldEdit because others have reported issues. Let me know what you find.

28. Offline

ledhead900

Sure but it will have wait until morning 12am now hitting the sack for some zzzz. If I pinpoint a specific plugin will let you know.

This plugin is vital now that Factions has no plans for Iconomy support I really need this working even in 1.6 to maintain some sort of cost for land buy.

29. Offline

deltahat

You are more than welcome to contribute any code fixes needed if this plugin is so critical to your server's operations.

30. Offline

qrux

@deltahat Does this work with latest RB #818?

31. Offline

deltahat

Maybe...haven't tested it yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.