[INACTIVE] BasicHerobrine v1.2.1 - Herobrine for Your Server [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by user_43347, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Offline

user_43347

2. i light the altar, but herobrine just pops out ,strikes lightning -> electrified creeper explodes, and goes night (i have 24/7 day in that map) and it only dissappears after all that done :D it goes back to daylight. huh?

3. Offline

user_43347

Thats what he does, its a Basic Herobrine (hence the title). Wait for @tips48's release for a more advanced Herobrine.

Sorry, but there is no PNG in the jar lol

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  4. Offline

xFli3r

But is there any way to change his skin? because how else did were you able to get a mob without any skins of any sort....

5. ok im sry i never knew what is herobrine ^^ i thought it stands there and if someone comes within certain blocks , he attacks -> sends his creeper :D

6. Offline

Exidous

the original npc herobrine walked around and built structures, this is far from the original.

7. Offline

user_43347

Trust me, you're not going to fine one. And this plugin isn't ment to be messed with.

And if you would read the title its "Basic".

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  8. Offline

minechomp

A great plugin. The only problem is he stands at an odd angle when he spawns, but thats only minor.

9. Offline

Devian50

HEY! I have an error message for you!
    Show Spoiler
    14:05:57 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_IGNITE to BasicHerobrine
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.instipod.herobrine.commands.HerobrineClass.run(HerobrineClas
    a:36)
    at com.instipod.herobrine.HerobrineBlockListener.onBlockIgnite(Hero
    BlockListener.java:35)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$33.execute(JavaPluginLoa
    ava:469)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListene
    a:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginMana
    ava:332)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityWeatherStorm.m_(EntityWeatherStorm.ja
    )
    at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1066)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:447)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:36
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

Herobrine spawns, Lightning strikes, He threatens, nothing happens, he dissappears....

10. Offline

ferrousphantom

... it makes a super creeper.

11. Offline

Kagari

lame! He appears, lightning, creeper and thats all. No building, no killing. That is so lame. Is there a "REAL" herobrine plugin? Not only a fake one

12. Offline

Grommor

Config would be nice, because when he appears it goes 1,5 seconds..
    -light the netherrack->herobrine+charged creeper appearing->Big BOOM->Death
    And at the end you think: wtf what happend?oO

13. Offline

eagle198

14. Offline

Outcast61

You guys are so harsh. Imagine how he feels, a brand new plugin dev made this simple plugin (note the name), i'm guessing mostly to increase his skills in plugin dev, and you guys are bashing him like crazy. Stop saying it lame, he's trying to learn the ropes the least we can do is say 'Thanks' and give him CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Once he gets better experience he could make some AMAZINGLY useful plugin that nobody thought of before and you could have been the one stopping him from doing it with your discouragement. Yes, it needs some work but the least we can do is provide him with some help.

15. Offline

user_43347

Well thanks, but if you would be smart enough to read the title you would find its "Basic". And I'm sure it's better quality then anything you could create. And fake? It's about as real as your sad, pathetic, trolling life.

16. Offline

espedaghost

umm.. can u make so that we can make the choice of weither or not herobrine can set us on fire or spawn creepers

17. Offline

user_43347

Thats all in it's config.

18. Offline

Nonin

Can you set him on a timer?
    Also is it possible to set a minute warning if it had a timer?

19. Offline

redcrew

for some reason i make everything right but he does not get summoned for me

20. Offline

Chipmunk9998

I've been waiting for the iLoveYou plugin to be ported to bukkit for a while. I'm glad to see it's release, even if it is just a basic version.

21. Offline

Kagari

Why didn't you just wrote:
    Herobrine spawns with lightning and creeper

that is all.... TRY IT

Than everyone would know that it is not worth it to download

22. Offline

deadmatters

When it'snot worth to download , why are you still here and f**k up everybody with your not needed comments?
    I think the plugin is a nice start and will grow in time. You don't sit down for 5 min and write a whole plugin with a kind of A.I. It needs time to make a plugin epic/awesome but this is just the begining. Let him do it and dont flame and troll here around. Go and bother your family/friends/whatever! Duh!

@ steaks4uce:
    Keep it up. I know that your plugin will get better and better in time. Nice so far. :)

23. Offline

Kagari

Just saying, that it is not really worth to download. If it would be the "real" herobrine than it would be awesome, but it isn't. So idk why other people shouldn't know about this.

24. Offline

user_43347

Your not informing anyone of anything, you're just wasting everyones time while you complain about something you don't like.

25. Offline

Pythros

Installed and setup his throne. Light up the netherrack (fyi, I just made 3x3 gold blocks, no mossy cobblestone), he spawns, says his thing, makes it night, lightning where he is with a creeper spawning, and those who aren't even near the throne die from it. I don't even see the players. Then, it's day and he disappears. Something sounds like it is broken... No error's in the log.

26. Offline

tiga05

Hey steaks4uce! Your plugins doesnt work in connection with Bankaccount( http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/econ-bankaccount-v-0-5-1-shared-bank-accounts-860.7095/)!

Code:
    01:44:27 [INFO] [BasicHerobrine] Herobrine spawned
    01:44:27 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_IGNITE to BasicHerobrine
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.martin.bukkit.npclib.NPCManager.<init>(Lorg/buk
    kit/plugin/java/JavaPlugin;)V
            at com.instipod.herobrine.commands.HerobrineClass.run(HerobrineClass.jav
    a:35)
            at com.instipod.herobrine.HerobrineBlockListener.onBlockIgnite(Herobrine
    BlockListener.java:35)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$33.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:469)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:332)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemFlintAndSteel.a(ItemFlintAndSteel.java:54)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.placeItem(ItemStack.java:56)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.j
    ava:223)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Are you able to fix that? When I run the server without this plugin, it works fine.

EDIT: Ok, I noticed, that the newest version of BankAccount works with this Plugin. I use the inofficial verion 0.5. The newest one ist 0.5.1. But the database of the inofficial isnt compatible with 0.5.1 *cry*.

27. Offline

j_is_me57

wont spawn on my "throne" what did i do wrong?

28. Offline

SpeedyX

No, I have v1.2.1 and creepers appears, he burns you and lightings shot down.

29. Offline

corman357

He goes away rather quickly for me, he is there for less than 10 seconds

30. Offline

user_43347

READ THE MAIN POST FOR INFORMATION, NOT CONCERNING YOUR ISSUES, BUT IMPORTANT NEWS.

31. Offline

redpois0n

Awesome troll plugin :D