[INACTIVE] AuthMe v0.72 - High Performance Authorization plugin - MySQL/flatfile support[740]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by fabe, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Offline

fabe

Hello guys,

the last days I have made an alternative authorization plugin for Bukkit, called AuthMe.
    AuthMe prevents people, which aren't logged in, from doing stuff like placing blocks, moving, typing commands or seeing the inventory of the current player.
    The possibility to set up name spoof protection kicks players with uncommon long or short playernames before they could actually join.
    Login Sessions make it possible that you don't have to login within a given time period.

Each command and every setting can be enabled or disabled by a easy structured config file.
    And if you don't prefer English or don't like my translations ;) you can easily edit nearly every message sent by AuthMe!

Nearly every version gots tested for stability and lag-ness on my 50+ player server.

In the next coming days I will add some new features, just make some suggestions!

Features:
    • Following protections are activated, when a player is not logged in:
      • Movement protection
      • Block placement & damage protection
      • Inventory protection
      • Interaction protection (blocks usage of doors, chests)
      • Health protection
      • Commands & chat protection
    • Playername spoof protection
    • Protection against "Logged in from another location" messages
    • Login sessions
    • Editable settings & messages
    • MySQL and flatfile support
    • Custom MySQL tables/columns (useable for forums, other scripts)
    • Two data caches for best performance
    Commands:
    • Player side:
      • /register <password>
      • /login <password> -Alias: /l <password>
      • /logout
      • /changepassword <oldpassword> <newpassword>
      • /unregister <password>
    • Op and Console (without / ) side:
      • /authme reloadconfig
      • /authme reloadcache
      • /authme toggleregs
      • /authme deleteauth <playername>
    Installation:
    1. Download it.
    2. Put the downloaded jar file into your /plugins folder
    3. Run the server to generate configs.
    4. Edit the config on any way you wish.
    5. Following datasources are possible: flatfile or mysql
    6. Restart the server.
    7. If you have choosen MySQL as datasource, your table will be generated automatically, if it doesn't exist yet
    8. Done!
    Version History:

o Fixed issues occuring on CB #670
    o Added /logout command
    o Added the possibility to disable joining of players that aren't registered

o Cleaned up player cache code (performance!)
    o Changed the way of fixing the continuous player falling
    o Fixed BlockIgnite error messages
    o Fixed door/chest protection
    o It's now impossible to register/update/remove an account when updating the datasource had failed
    o Added editable messages
    o Default colors of messages are now stored in message file and can easily be changed

Older versions (open)

o Compatibility with CraftBukkit version 602
    o Op commands are now included in a general /authme command
    o Possibility to reload config under runtime
    o Fixed errors on reloading the plugin
    o Prevention against "Logged in from another location" messages
    o Fixed NullPointerException Errors
    o Possibility to add NPC names to config (to add compatibilty with NPC plugins)
    o Registrations can now be toggled by Ops
    o More debug messages on MySQL errors
    o Player sessions will now be created on player disconnect
    o Possibility to allow commands for non-registered/non-loggedin players
    o Custom fields on /register when using MySQL as datasource e.g. E-Mail
    o Kick player after x seconds, if he is not logged in
    o Op-Commands are now accessable via console
    o Commented config
    o Fixed players stuck in blocks on join
    o A lot more minor bug fixes
    o Fixed MySQL loading users wrongly and making them unregistered
    o Fixed continuously falling players on non-authenticated state
    o Whole new cache system for online players and offline players (performance boost!)
    o New datasource: MySQL support (beta)
    o MySQL can use custom tables, colums
    o Log messages on command/login/registration/session-login
    o Non-authenticated player can't use doors, chests or get drops
    o Fixed surviving bug
    o Fixed player health protection
    o Alias for /login command: /l <password>
    o Settable interval between alerts
    o Settable kick on wrong password
    o Settings for unregistered players (allow chat, allow walk around spawn)
    o Possibility to disable cache (useful for live-editing the datasource)
    o CraftBukkitUpToDate support (soon!)
    o Editable messages
    o Added /changepassword command
    o Added /unregister command
    o Added /resetauth command
    o Added /reloadauths command
    o Added option to disable forced registration
    0.42pre (unreleased)
    o Login/Register commands don't show up on console anymore
    o Waaay better performance with 50+ players online
    o Login sessions
    o Config settings
    0.41pre
    o Fixed incompatibility with plugins that use the onPlayerMove Event
    o Better performance
    0.40pre
    o Location of auth.db has changed
    o New Authentication Cache (Maybe fixes memory issues)
    o Fixed possible missing inventories after server restarts
    o Compatibility with newer Bukkit versions
    o Fixed possible item duplication bug
    o Fixed command protection
    o Fixed some error messages, when a player is leaving
    o Release

If you like my plugin and want support my work, fell free to donate. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

Download AuthMe V0.72
    Help developing AuthMe via GitHub

Fuppiz, tombik, sbeex and 6 others like this.
  2. Offline

Netto Hikari

Haha, alrighty. :)

3. Offline

Schlumpf

@ rusins:
    I think the Problem is fixed. I am using now Bukkit 733 and have no errors.

4. Offline

Pii

When should u update to build 733? please i need it!

5. Offline

fabe

That's fixed since ages...

6. Offline

Pii

Update to build 733 Please! I really need this plugin! :)

7. Offline

Snowy007

If you would have read the posts just a little bit above your own post you would have known that the plugin already works with build 733.

8. Offline

nailuii

I want to add another data source to authme and improve some stuff, do you use a source code versioning repository where I could fork/branch authme?

9. Offline

rusins

I fixed it by downloading the source and copying the "lib" folder in the plugins/AuthMe folder. Shouldn't that already be there? (no need to awnser)

10. Offline

fabe

That would be nice! Use https://github.com/fabe123/AuthMe
    If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
    Did you use MySQL? Otherwise that wasn't the issue for sure.

11. Offline

MediaMemphis

I become this error, login is possible but i can't do everything.

Code:
    23:06:27 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_LOGIN to AuthMe
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.Parameters.Settings.KickNonRegistered()Z
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.Listener.AuthMePlayerListener.onPlayerLogin(AuthMePlayerListener.java:36)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:260)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:257)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:152)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:82)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:370)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    23:06:27 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_LOGIN to AuthMe
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.Parameters.Settings.KickNonRegistered()Z
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.Listener.AuthMePlayerListener.onPlayerLogin(AuthMePlayerListener.java:36)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:260)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:257)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:152)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:82)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)

What should i do?
    i use craftbukkit 733

12. Offline

fabe

Maybe you have got a currupted config. Are there any errors on server re/load?

13. Offline

MediaMemphis

Oh, shit. I found the Problem xD.... i haven't deleted the AuthMe-0.71.jar file,*urgs*. thanks for helping

14. Offline

sbeex

Hello thanks for this plugin ! There is a small thing you should edit: Your method encrypt() should add a prefix before the password string. like : "fdsaTSXsjfd1235"+ password String -> and after md5() all of this to improve security like it's done for websites.

15. Offline

snatch182

I have found a bug, If player login at nick as example Snatch, and than he log at SNAtch he can log with the same password but its like a diferent account I conomy give the same amount of starting money and he have new clean inventory so he can kind of change when he want...

any ideas?

16. Offline

Tobei

CraftBukkit b740, MC 1.5_02
    Using flatfile (couldn't get it to connect to mysql server...)

Code:
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 36
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.InventoryCache.FlatfileCache.readCache(FlatfileCache.java:111)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.AuthMe.performPlayerLogin(AuthMe.java:639)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.AuthMe.onCommand(AuthMe.java:352)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:85)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:255)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:677)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:640)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:634)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:195)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:74)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:370)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    2011-04-29 21:09:20 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'login' in plugin AuthMe v0.72
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:85)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:255)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:640)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:634)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:195)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:74)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid inventory size; expected 279
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.inventory.CraftInventory.setContents(CraftInventory.java:46)
        at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.AuthMe.performPlayerLogin(AuthMe.java:642)
        at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.AuthMe.onCommand(AuthMe.java:352)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more

Found out its a conflict with Backpack plugin. Once I disabled that one it works good now.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
  17. Offline

rusins

I used flatfile before, but that made my inventory reset all the time, then I used Mysql, had problems, and then copied the "lib" folder, and everything worked fine.

18. Offline

Giuseppe

Code:
    00:12:16 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_MOVE to AuthMe
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.PlayerCache.PlayerCache.getLastAlert(PlayerCac                                                                             he.java:68)
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.PlayerCache.PlayerCache.isAlertNeeded(PlayerCa                                                                             che.java:76)
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.AuthMe.checkAuth(AuthMe.java:611)
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.Listener.AuthMePlayerListener.onPlayerMove(Aut                                                                             hMePlayerListener.java:190)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$7.execute(JavaPluginLoader.ja                                                                             va:242)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav                                                                             a:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j                                                                             ava:257)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:130)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)

19. Offline

darkwarriors

same... both with 733 and 740

Code:
    2011-04-30 22:15:18 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_CHAT to AuthMe
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.PlayerCache.PlayerCache.getLastAlert(PlayerCache.java:68)
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.PlayerCache.PlayerCache.isAlertNeeded(PlayerCache.java:76)
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.Listener.AuthMePlayerListener.onPlayerChat(AuthMePlayerListener.java:238)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$6.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:236)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:646)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:634)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)

20. Offline

blindsarcasm

No one can register with the new version. im on 740

21. Offline

Jackjan

Maybe you can add that one must log in only once a day or so

22. yeah, same here, too. And I can't use the server without AuthMe!

23. Offline

fabe

Nah, i don't think that passwords should be more protected... Anyway, if somebody really wants the passwords, he would look at the source of AuthMe and decrypt the passwords with the prefix.
    No, Minecraft accounts are case sensitive, that means that if you registered on minecraft as TesT and you login as test, you will be renamed to the registration name TesT.
    You using NPC plugins? Then you have to add the name of the bots to the config file as unrestricted player.
    Use the session function.

24. Offline

ScavangeR

Hi. First grats for this "almost" perfect plugin... I have absolutly no trouble with it.
    Btw, i recently installed a personnal vBulletin board for my users, and i would to know how to use the mysql option of Authme to make it easier.

I would my users registers on the board then just have to /login with the same pass.

So i've set the mysql setting like this:

Code:
    MySQL:
        # Connection details
        Connection:
            Host: localhost
            Port: 3306
            Database: vb
            Username: root
            Password: ********

# Settings for a custom user table
        # Do not change this, if you don't have any scripts reqiring this
        Custom:
            TableName: user
            ColumnUsername: username
            ColumnPassword: password
    So... When my users register on the forum everything work fine. But when they join the game AuthMe ask them to re-register.
    When i check my user tab in my vb db, a new line is created with the IG name/password in the right column.
    So i guess my settings are right but... Why authme do not recognize/read an already registered player ?

Did i miss some steps ? I'm pretty new with a db so... Don't be too rudes with me :p

25. Offline

Donny

Love your plugin. Only thing that gets me is that it requires server Op for some commands. An offline auth that requires Op is just bizarre. Add a permission node for that pls!

26. Offline

rad1game

Can you add email for registreing? And senbing to email some verification. Like code or etc.

27. AFAIK you can add any custom fields, you need a regex matching string tough.
    There's an example in the config file for emails so if you need for email you just need to use it.

28. Offline

tonihoks

if you login you fall and fall and than after 1 second falling you are dead this happen offen very offen its shit you must fix it

29. Offline

sauevaem

please make it work with MultiInv (and MultiVerse)
    PLEASE, I'm begging you. Will surely donate if so.

(if using multiinv everyone can acess your inventory)

30. Offline

darkwarriors

Code:
    21:11:21 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_TARGET to AuthMe
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.PlayerCache.PlayerCache.getLastAlert(PlayerCache.java:68)
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.PlayerCache.PlayerCache.isAlertNeeded(PlayerCache.java:76)
            at com.bukkit.fabe.AuthMe.Listener.AuthMeEntityListener.onEntityTarget(AuthMeEntityListener.java:47)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$49.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:504)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityCreature.c_(EntityCreature.java:35)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.u(EntityLiving.java:657)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.u(EntityMonster.java:30)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityZombie.u(EntityZombie.java:34)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityPigZombie.u(EntityPigZombie.java:54)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.p_(EntityLiving.java:231)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.p_(EntityMonster.java:34)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityPigZombie.p_(EntityPigZombie.java:32)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1007)
            at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:52)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:989)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:966)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:367)

at certain moment continues spam this errose since i have to restart all the server

31. Offline

DJTza

I get this after copying the jar into my plugin folder and starting the server
    Code:
    09:30:46 [INFO] Preparing start region
    09:30:46 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\AuthMe-0.72.jar' in folder 'plugins':

java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
            at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:55)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:160)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:108)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:85)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:217)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:144)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:259)
    Any ideas?