[INACTIVE][ADMN] Wandmin v0.35 - Easy command use [602-677]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by NathanWolf, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Offline

NathanWolf

Wandmin - Easy command use, with a "magic" wand

Features
    The Wandmin plugin lets you bind any command to your wand. You can create multiple wands to create things organized.

Downloads
    Grab elBukkit.zip to get all of my plugins- take out the ones you don't want.

For more details on Wandmin, or for individual jar downloads, see the Wandmin wiki.

Donations
    If you really love this stuff, and you're feeling generous, I'd more than appreciate a donation.

Go here if you're interested!

Changelog
    View changelog on github

Miome, Shadus, wOur and 1 other person like this.
  2. Offline

Oshinator

I cant make my spells work by pressing left mouse-button. All i did was pasting the wand comands from here to my wand command text document. When i activate the spells it says its activated but it doesnt work by pressing my left mouse button .... what have i done wrong ?

3. Offline

seckela

I just installed wandmin on my server, I picked up spells and am running the following:
    Persistence v0.64
    Spells v0.966
    Wandmin v0.32

I copied all the .jar into my bukkit plugin folder, I ran the server once to let it create everything. This is what is happening.

Before I got spells it was giving me the "Command is not a recognized console command" or whatever, after looking around I found Spells, which I figured were needed. I installed that, and now it lets me make wands, switch spells, but when I cast, nothing at all happens. Any ideas?

So I tested using a built in console command like /give, this works. For some reason the spells are not.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
  4. Offline

u83rju1c3

no wandmin commands.txt file here, where do i get it?

okay, lots of errors. any help would be appreciated. when trying to cast spells ingame, it says unknown console command!
    server startup: http://pastebin.com/GYYStv6K
    server console errors: http://pastebin.com/E6gBABV8
    any help would be appreciated.

5. Offline

madison888

ok so how do you make the first wand i tried typing /wandmin but that didnt make it

6. Offline

seckela

Tested, the required mod for this to work isn't working with the latest build.

7. Offline

Ambedrake

Hello again,

Is there a way via a variable to allow for the name in a command to link to the active player using the wand. For example if I were to use a wand to give obsidian I would create a wand the would have the '/give ambedrake 49 64' but instead of making a wand per the person have the ambedrake part use a variable such as &PlayerName etc?

If it's not already implimented it would be a nice addition to the plugin if it's even possible =P

anyways see you all for now, i'm off to another midterm. (College getting in the way of my MC *tear lol)

8. Offline

[Kor]Deer

BD 740 update plz!

9. Offline

jacobsjov

Update to Build 740 Please!

10. Offline

Flenix

Hey, I have a suggestion.
    Could you add to the Permissions so people can only use certain commands? I want something like the old Wand that went with spells...

11. Offline

Plague

cb 677 - inactive