[INACTIVE][ADMN/GEN] Reporter v1.1 - Report rule breakers [803]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 13, 2011.

1. CoolOppo likes this.
  2. Offline

clbrend

I did. and it won't load. maybe it's because i'm still running my server on version 740?

3. Offline

Brvtvs

I'm not sure what my problem is, but my players can only submit reports if they have the report moderation node (reporter.reports)

4. Ok, I've re-uploaded the file, try again http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27260323/Reporter/Release 1.1/1.1_01/Reporter.jar

Also, yes, running the latest recommended build would be a good idea.

All players can report, make sure you're running the latest version of craftbukkit

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  5. Offline

clbrend

6. Awesome :)

7. Offline

RTRD

@Adamki11s When i /report list i get:
    Is it possible to remove the last line when /report list?

8. Sure, I just put in there as a prompt but looking back I think it's un-necessary. I'll remove it for you in the morning :)

9. Offline

RTRD

Thanks dude! :)

10. Offline

Drtrider

Hey there, Love the mod however it's not currently working for some reason. When a player files a report, it still says the number is zero still. Also, all the commands are unresponsive except /report.

Also, I am using build 766 by the way.

11. Well it only uses SQLite so unless you've modified your driver settings it should work fine.

12. Offline

fyrus12345

I always get, That player is not online or does not exist, when I try to view my reports.

13. You have to do /report view <1/2/3/4/5> where the number culd be 10 or 20, you don't put the player name.

14. Offline

fyrus12345

Thats what I do.
    /report view 1
    : That player is not online or does not exist
    Apparently it thinks that i am trying to report a player called ¨view¨ for the reason ¨1¨.

15. I haven't updated this to the latest craft bukkit which might be why, I'll do that now.

There, updated it to the latest build #803 should work properly now.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

16. Offline

fyrus12345

Weird, because I was actualy using 766.

17. Weird indeed.

18. Offline

Jessicadawn

Hey adam make a permission so moderators can only view and list reports but not delete them x.x

19. Offline

Stephen92

works adam :) but what she said ^

20. Sure ;)

@Jessicadawn Done :)
    - 'reporter.mod' - Ability to view and list reports but not delete them.
    Just re-download it. Also your from mcoblivion aren't you? :p

21. Offline

Jessicadawn

Duh i am ;] You should also add a command /report <number report> Completed

that way mods can check them complete. and admins can review

22. Sounds like a good idea :)
    I'm trying to make it so that you can ban players as well.

23. Offline

Drtrider

A suggestion... Able to report without a specific name. Like... Adding a title or subject, instead of a name, but also be able to still use a name.

24. Offline

ledhead900

Me dont like this idea too much, I preffer not auto ban maybe if the Warns plugin does it hat would good, I really only use this so players can report players then mods issue a warn.

25. Offline

Jessicadawn

Hm no i like manual banning. Cause people can report players many times and BOOM ban =/ maybe add a !warn <player> then if get 3 warning then auto ban

26. Offline

ledhead900

27. I didn't explain myself very well :p What I meant was that they'd be banned from reporting until you un-banned them.

28. Offline

ledhead900

Ah that makes sense thx for clearing that up.

29. Offline

Jessicadawn

You mean banned from reporting people?

30. Offline

RTRD