[INACTIVE][ADMN] Confess v1.0 - Safe Inventory Management [700-818]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Confess - tells you the contents of player's inventory
    Version: v1.1

Donate for my hard work and encourage me to keep updating & improving this plugin :D [​IMG]
    Download[#818]
    Source Code on GitHub

Features:
    • Tell you the contents of a players inventory (Stacksize and ItemName)
    • Scan a players inventory for dangerous items (Lava, fire, TNT, etc)
    • Delete these dangerous items with just a few keystrokes
    • Supports Permissions, defaults to OP if you don't have Permissions installed.

Usage:
    • /confess get <playername> - Lists the contents of the players inventory.
    • /confess check <playername> - Lists the dangerous items the player has (TNT, lava, water, fire, bedrock).
    • /confess delete/remove <playername> <tnt/fire/lava/water/bedrock/all> - All will delete all dangerous items, NOT the whole inventory.
    Permissions Nodes:
    Code:
    - 'confess.*' - Access to all /confess commands
    - 'confess.get' - Gets the players inventory.
    - 'confess.check' - Check the players inventory for dangerous items.
    - 'confess.delete' - Delete the players inventory (Dangerous Items ONLY)
    Changelog:
    Version 1.1:
    • Update to CB Build #733
    Version 1.0:
    • First Release

2. Offline

Phaedrus

You are on a roll! finally a good replacement for cleaner.

3. Offline

Tfs Halo

i use both cleaner and openinv :) openinv is good but can't scan players and do all the hardcore things like cleaner but it is much easier when you want to make changes to someones inventory

4. Offline

Rurikar22

Is there a way you could make it remove just one of an item? So say someone has 5 diamond is there a command I could do like /confessitem Phaedur 'diamondID' 'AmounToRemove'

5. Updates to #803

6. Offline

vasil7112

For another time you made me be happy and now i am crying;P
    Plz update to 814 or us newest you can:)
    Thnx

7. I'll update when the next RB is out because otherwise they'll probably be bugs.

8. Offline

MeinerHosen

How's that update coming along? :D

Getting ready to update this week and I like this alot.

One thing, though, is the command "/confess get playername" have to be there or could it be changed to "/confess playername"? (i haven't used it too much, due to low crime-rate on the server ;))

9. @InfiniteMinecraft I was getting around to putting it up. Why do you assume that it should be open source anyway.

10. @Adamki11s Nevermind I found what I needed I was looking for 1 feature!

11. Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  12. Offline

OrtwinS

@Adamki11s are we ok for 818? Cleaner is inactive and I plan on using this as replacement

13. @OrtwinS Just updated to 818. I think it would run fine on previous versions but just re-download the #818 version.

14. Offline

OrtwinS

Thank you!

15. Offline

geostar

Very good plugin but I have unfortunately come across quite a considerable bug. As others have also noticed. They are unable to access the check and delete commands. I have figured out why this is. If the user has the permission in permissions as well as being an op these two commands throw up the you do not have access error. Other than this bug and the Minecraft text line limit this is an excellent plugin.

16. Offline

HowdyDonut

Won't let me access the looking into peeps inventory yet I'm an op?

17. Offline

Ciphon

This is a very good plugin, however i have two possible suggestions for future improvement.

1) compact the items list so if someone has a full inventory, you can see all their items, because at the moment, the list of a full inventory goes out of the text line limit as geostar said

2) allow deletion of any object from someone elses inventory (whether using item id's or the actual names)

those to additions would be great. keep up the good work though :D

18. Offline

Ferby123

The only thing needed is where you can TAKE peoples items.

19. Offline

NuclearW

Done

Beat you to it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016