[INACT[ECON] TradeMod - Trade with other players! - Now with multiple economy plugins support! [714]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Koanga, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Koanga

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">TradeMod - Trade with other players! - Now with multiple economy plugin support!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version: v1.0.5.16.11</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">TradeMod is a plugin that was originally for the original Minecraft server, and is</font>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">now available for Bukkit! TradeMod is a simple addition to the game allowing players to trade items</font>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">more securely and easily in, typically, crowded areas without the fear of stolen or lost items.</font>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Many great updates are to come!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Recent Patch Notes: </font>
    4/25/11:
    Removed give and pay, give had various errors that I'm going to fix next release, when I recode the plugin itself.

Recent Update Notes:
    4/25/11:
    Update to 714.

Commands:
    /trade (? or help) [PAGE NUMBER] is used to pull up the user guide for trading. There are five pages, and it's recommended to start with 1. Now by typing just /trade help you will get the list of pages and page numbers.
    /trade [PLAYER NAME] is used to begin a trade by requesting the other player to trade.
    /trade accept [PLAYER NAME] is used to accept a /trade request from the player specified in the command's parameters.
    /trade decline [PLAYER NAME] is used to decline a /trade request from the player specified in the command's parameters.
    /trade add <ID | NAME>:[QUANTITY] is used to add items to your trade "inventory", so to speak. This allows as many items as you can hold. By typing either the item name (I.E. /trade add redstone:20) you can add an item to your trade, or by using the ID (I.E. /trade add 4:30). This does NOT overwrite items currently, and the amount CANNOT be omitted as of today.
    /trade addc [AMOUNT] is used to add coins to your trade offer, only IF iConomy or BOSEconomy is enabled on your server.
    /trade remove <ID | NAME>:[QUANTITY] is used to remove an item that you added in. It can be used to remove the amount specified, or, by using a quantity higher than what you have, to remove the item from the offer completely. The amount CANNOT be omitted as of today.
    /trade remove "coin"/"coins":[AMOUNT] to remove any amount of coins from your trade offer. This is for both iConomy and BOSEconomy.
    /trade lock is used to lock in your items to trade, can be used immediately after being told to add items in order to trade nothing.
    /trade accept is used to agree to the trade and commence the trade. Both players must use this to trade.
    /trade decline is used to cancel the trade after adding items, if one player uses /cancel, the trade itself is canceled.

Features:
    * Server handles trade, not players.
    * Trades as many items as you can have in one trade, no need to initiate multiple trades for more than one item!
    * Allows trading of damaged items.
    * Trade request expires after 30 seconds, or if the initial player logs out.
    * iConomy and BOSEconomy support!

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Changelog:</font>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.1.3.19.11</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Converted from original server to Bukkit.</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.2.3.20.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Fixed massive errors with my coding.</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Coded a fix for dropping items during a trade, prohibiting the player from doing so!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.3.3.20.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Fixed death during a trade, making it so the trade cancels</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Fixed damaged item trading! You can now trade damaged items!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.4.3.20.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Added 30-second expiration for trade requests! Fixed some slight bugs.</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Other things I forgot...</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.5.3.21.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Changed /additem to /addslot and /giveitem to /giveslot to both better reflect their arguments and to remove an incompatibility that may pop-up.</font>
    * <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Added iConomy compatibility! Trade coins for items, and items for coins! See up top for more information on the latest update!</font>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Version v0.5.3.22.11</font>

* <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Temporarily fixed a duplication glitch I had found. However, this fix has repercussions, refer to the top for the patch notes.</font>

Version v0.7.3.23.11

* Completely overhauled the command system, now it uses various arguments to more effectively trade!
    * Added MULTIPLE economy plugin support! That means that you can use either iConomy or BOSEconomy( thanks to Aricus for the suggestion). Not both, however, the reaction TradeMod might have towards both plugins at once might be harmful.
    * Fixed a glitch relating to stack amounts.

Version v0.8.3.25.11

* Added properties loading, first property is distance. This allows you to set the distance (in blocks) of where your players are able to trade. Also, if you set it to 0, your players can trade anywhere.
    * Slight argument changes.
    * Fixed block placing.

Version v0.8.3.26.11

* Added two new properties, give-distance (controlling /giveslot) and pay-distance (controlling /cpay)
    * Added the /cpay [player] [amount] command, allow players to pay each other currency.
    * Added /trade (? or help) command which pulls up a help document over several (5) pages.

Version v0.9.3.26.11
    * Fixed up the command syntax making it easier to understand.
    * Added /trade offer for those who would like to see their offer, next version will include /trade offer [PLAYER] to view the other player's offer.
    * Added an index to the pages for the /trade help command.
    * Made the commands add and remove MUCH simpler to use, read up top for more information. (For those confused, you MUST have the : between the item name or id and the amount).
    * Other slight improvements that I can't remember....
    * Built against 602 now, for those of you (Hakaslak ;D) having issues.
    * UPDATE: Fixed issues with Beta 1.4, you should now have full compatibility with iConomy!

Version v1.0.4.25.11
    * Fixed a MASSIVE bug with the new command syntax, allowing players to actually trade without terrible bugs occurring.
    * Gave /giveslot (now /trade give) the add command syntax
    * Changed /cpay to /trade pay.
    * Compatibility with build 714.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
    andy1992 likes this.
  2. Offline

Phaedrus

Glad to hear you're working on it still.

Do you think you could put out a quick interim release to allow it to work with ico 5? Either by adding support, or removing the functionality entirely.

3. Offline

Koanga

I actually decided to do so, and will release an updated version later today, so you wont have to wait for a recode.

EDIT: Sorry, due to something coming up, I will have to do this update tomorrow!

4. Offline

Koanga

I updated the plugin to bukkit version 766, and iConomy 5. Make sure to be cautious with this plugin, considering it was updated rather quickly, and I did not take the time to test this.
    This is a simple, quick update.

andy1992 and Phaedrus like this.
  5. Offline

Plague

cb 714 - inactive

6. Offline

Linkage

Looks like an amazing plugin and just what I was looking for, is it permanently dead now?

7. Offline

RobotGymnast

I sure hope not.. this was excellent, despite some bugs I can't remember.

8. Offline

GROMkill

Can you update this to the newest CB? This mod is such a sick idea, but this error comes up when trying to load it.

2011-12-23 22:13:35 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/TradeMod.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:66)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:215)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:136)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:151)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:434)
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:187)
    at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:22)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:165)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:378)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:757)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:722)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

9. Offline

pookshuman

23.02 16:31:38 [Server] SEVERE Could not load 'plugins\TradeMod.jar' in folder 'plugins': Invalid plugin: Jar does not contain plugin.yml