In Game Money For Server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by MrMineHeads, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrMineHeads

What is up people of bukkit! As many people are doing (and i mean a lot) i am making a server
    Now when i am adding perks to my ranks, i ran into a problem.
    Many people usually give in game money as a perk.
    Now i thought that was a great idea, but i don't know how to give my ranks automatically a specified amount of money.
    So if any of you are kind enough to give the permission node or the instructions on how to give ranks money as a perk, i would seriously appreciate it.
    Thanks for reading this post and i hope you answer my question!

2. Offline

Kilovex

Well assuming they would have to donate, use Buycraft. Once you've done that, reply back and I'll notify you with more information.

MrMineHeads likes this.
  3. Offline

MrMineHeads

Let me start off by saying thank you so much for answering! I really appreciate it. But here is the thing, i don't use buycraft, i use enjin's donationcraft. So if you know how to do it with donationcraft i would love it and appreciate it a lot!

4. Offline

Kilovex

Well to be honest I use BuyCraft and find it much simpler. Maybe if you can try it out, that would be great.

5. Offline

DinoThrone

Edit the shop item, scroll down to the 'Server Commands' section, and add the following command (assuming you're using essentials):

/eco give {name} 10000

Change '10000' to the amount you'd like to give to the player on purchase. {name} will automatically change to the players name.

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me.

MrMineHeads likes this.
  6. Offline

MrMineHeads

Thank you so much DinoThrone, i appreciate it
    One more question though, what if i want some one to be allowed to use a kit which you can purchase and be able to use?
    Just one more time, thank you so much DinoThrone

7. Offline

Necrodoom

Again assuming you use essentials, you can give permission for using a kit, but also place a command-cost in the essentials config on said kit, to make said kit cost money to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.