im quitting minecraft

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by phaed, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

phaed

Due to changing real life circumstances, areas of focus on my life has changed and this bring an end to my chapter with minecraft. It was good while it lasted. I leave behind two children of mine. PreciousStones and SimpleClans. I will need to find a real good home for these before I make haste. I am looking for devs who will be willing to not only take care of them, but have them grow and mature. I am looking for reputable devs who love the plugin and would like to keep adding on to them.

Please let me know if you are willing to take care of one.

2. Offline

ArcheCane

Ahh! Take care, you will be missed!

3. Offline

thehutch

We will miss you have fun, may I ask what real life adventure you are taking forth on?

4. Offline

GmK

Phaed - I am sad to hear this. You have been one of the very best plugin devs when it came to user friendliness, replying to needs, fixing issues. As long as you add that one last thing I requested for SC you may leave in peace ;)

All in all - keep calm and carry on and all the best!

5. Offline

Nathan C

He will be back.

emericask8ur likes this.
  6. Offline

TopGear93

augh i wish i could quit minecraft. damn OCD i cant stop playing it. but yea you''ll be back :D. we all know it.

7. We'll miss you. You did great work for the Bukkit community, as a whole.
    You'll be back :D

8. Offline

Fortune789

You are a great dev and we will all miss you :( and I would like to say thanks for all the great plugins and support you did.

9. Offline

Don Redhorse

sorry to see you go... but at least you do it with style... like all the stuff you did.. hope you find a good successor for your plugins... I don't have the need for it anymore and I think atm I couldn't add a lot to it... just keeping them alive..

10. Offline

Sir Savary

I was planning on writing my own custom clan system for my server, because yours has too much, and it too advanced imo, but, if I had permissions to simplify it, I would gladly take it over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.