Ice Bow

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Fakoz, Oct 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Fakoz

Hello guys, I am looking for a plugin that makes a bow that when I shoot something with it it will be trapped in a ice cage fitting the entity size, can someone help me make it? Thank you.

2. Offline

liltinyten

When requesting a plugin, it would be best if you followed the guide.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  3. Offline

Dai_Kunai

So hitboxes are most definitely not exact block amounts; should the ice cage be in the blocks surrounding the hitbox or on the edge of the hitbox. Also, how do people get this bow in the first place. I'm willing to make this but following the guide would be nice.

Oh, also what version of MC?

4. Offline

Fakoz

hey so also want you to add a type of frozen ghost mob which have a 0.1% chance of dropping it and the version I like 1.16.5 also can it be a mod cause I just want it to be my singleplayer mod, not a server. Tysm for spending time coding the bow for me :D Also please experience cubecraft lucky islands if you can help me create all the wands that would be wonderful :D

This is the crafting recipe for 1 frozen fragments and the crating recipe for 1 bow is 8 fragment surrounding a piece of enchanted apple or if you code the cubecraft wand mod, then surrounding a frozen path wand

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021
  5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Modded servers are not supported by Bukkit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.