iBukkit - Set up a Bukkit Server by just clicking buttons! (Mac/Beta)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by Cilerba, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cilerba

I'm not entirely sure this has been done before, so I figured I'd go ahead and do it myself!
    iBukkit is just an easy way to set up a Bukkit Server for someone using a Mac.

There's not much of a major interface to the "app". It's more like a bunch of dialogs and alerts, haha.
    The app is only a beta, so I do plan on having a full interface to the app soon, but for now, just simple dialogs, I guess. Please report any bugs you find to me by posting in this thread, or messaging me. I do plan constantly updating this, so keep checking for updates.

Anywho, here take a download link!
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

JamesxRaine

It was a good idea but upon my using to set up a new server, (and test it for you), my terminal doesn't work anymore. I have tried many ways to fix it and none seem to work for me.

3. Offline

Comanchiro

The server runs fantastically, thank you!

Quick question, how do I install 'Essentials'? I'm just starting out with making servers :)

4. Offline

flashfsk

Created a server... but it keeps saying can't resolve host name... I'm definitely sure that I started it as I checked. What do I do?

5. Offline

Adriani6

If you go to your server.proporties files in the server folder, and edit it with notepad, you'll see a filed which says "server-ip:" Try deleting whats after the semicolon.

6. Offline

chalo254

my server is working everytime i start it using start.command it says starting on *:25565 so when i try to join using that as my ip it says can't resolve hostname. Then when i type in the ip i made for ibukkit it doesn't work.

7. Offline

LuigiHodges

The server runs fantastically, thank you!

8. Offline

Archarin

If you have downloaded Essentials then drag it into your "Plugin" folder and start the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.