Plugin Help I Need Help changing my EssentialsChat Format

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ElefantoTheGreat, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Cannot Change my Chat Format for my 1.7.10 Spigot server and the versions of Essentials is Compatible trust me I tried changing format for my factions server and i cant i really need help because it is doing 10 times i try I Change the format i then Save the File then Stop and start the server and never works i need help please

http://gyazo.com/97fa0f8a75372195a80ed8c081899adb

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Are you sure this will work ill try it right now if it doesnt work ill come back ok?

4. Offline

@ElefantoTheGreat I know that at least my plugins will override it when you edit the config while running, generally does the trick to stop the server before you edit.

5. @timtower Also where do i have to Place the # and everything else please give me some advices or even better a example

6. Offline

@ElefantoTheGreat The # indicates a comment line, if you put that in front of something then it will be ignored.

7. @timtower i just Did what you told me to do and it still doenst work the < > looking things are still here so what do i do now :(

8. Offline

@ElefantoTheGreat Now you wait till somebody comes by that does know essentials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.