I need a basic /set spawn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PcWingman, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Offline

PcWingman

I need if anyone could make it real quick a basic /set spawn command that of course sets the spawn at designated area u stand on. I need it to be only for ops. and i need it so that u can spawn inside of a building. Please if u can make this.

2. Offline

Plague

General supports this and some others.
    I am thinking of making a setspawn-only plugin for my personal server, but I would not care much about permissions...

3. Offline

PcWingman

Ya i dont kno how to use permissions that well thats why i need just a simple /set spawn for the already built in ops

4. Offline

Plague

Hmm OK, I'll try this one.

5. Offline

Cmars

6. Offline

Plague

That's not setspawn only and has HUGE depenencies, like sql etc.

7. Offline

PcWingman

8. Offline

Cmars

You know that Yaml isn't that hard?

9. Offline

Plague

Are you trolling or something? He stated what he wants, why do you force anyone to a thing he does not clearly want? Do you have money from the plugin or just kid's pride?

10. Offline

PcWingman

cmar please stop talking about something unless u can acutally help me along the lines of what i asked for. and if u can that would be great =)

11. Offline

Plague

PlgSetspawn

Here you go, man. I tested it, but please test it too ;)

12. Offline

PcWingman

thx alot i really needed this
    --- merged: Jan 30, 2011 6:39 PM ---
    EDIT:ummm one thing i cant spawn inside of buildings.ive made this spawn building and when u try to use /spawn u got to the roof. It might be something interferring with the plugin idk. just wandering if u kno whats wrong?

13. Offline

Plague

Well that's the behavior hMOD had AFAIK, to prevent from spawning inside something.
    It calls a function to get to the top block on that location, so maybe a roof window above? :D

14. Offline

PcWingman

ok so just delete the block above the spawn location?

Edit: it seemed to work i just hope noyone looks up or tried to replace it lol

15. Offline

Plague

well minecraft spawns you randomly after you get killed, so I don't think it will work that way, /spawn will but that's not a respawn as such.

16. Offline

PcWingman

Yes well its impossible for people to die on my server becuase i have a god mode plugin so that solves that