Hub PvP Sword

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by H1DD3NxGames, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

Name: PvPSword

What i want: I would like a plugin that when you join the server you get a sword and when you hold that sword it enables pvp and holding the diamond sword it will give them full diamond armor and they can battle other players and when they scroll off the sword it will remove all the armor and they can't PvP anymore.

You get the sword when you join the server in the hub only

When the person hold the sword it says...

"PvP Enable in 3"
    "2"
    "1"
    "PvP is now enabled, you may pvp with other people that is holding a diamond sword."

And say

"PvP Disabled in 3"
    "2"
    "1"
    "PvP is now disabled, you may not pvp with other people that is holding a diamond sword."

(You may choose the colors that can go in that.)
    I would like it when the player dies the sword/ armor doesn't fall out of their inventory and have it so people cant move the sword and take off their armor.
    I would like there to be a config so i can write a name of the diamond sword and add a lore on it so people can have a more understanding on what it is and what it does.
    Also in the config i could add enchants to the armor and the sword (don't have to do it if its really hard to do).
    Can you have it in the config i can enable what worlds the PvP sword works in please.

Commands:
    /PvPSword reload - Reloads the config

Permissions:
    PvPSword.reload - have a player reload
    the config.
    No other permissions please, just have it when they spawn at the hub they get the sword and armor when the enable pvp.

When would i like it done by:
    ASAP

I hope someone can make this, thanks for reading.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

can someone help me?

3. I will try to make one, but 50 chances I won't do it! So maybe...

4. Offline

feff890

@H1DD3NxGames
    Will try at this tomorrow if no one else has done it by then.

5. @feff890 its ok i will do it! :) I guess I am know 100 chance of doing this plugin!

6. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

Thank you so much :D

7. Offline

feff890

8. Offline

Ruptur

@H1DD3NxGames
    Have a already made version of this plugin but not exactly with your 'settings'
    If @MrGriefer_HGTech isn't able to do this by 2morrow i'll send a link of it

9. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

Can you please, as long as you have the recommended stuff i need

10. Offline

Ruptur

@H1DD3NxGames
    When you say a '/reload' command what exactly do you want to be able to config

11. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

So I can name the sword the players get and add a lore, also if it's not hard, so I can add enchants on the weapon and armor

12. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

So, are you almost done?

13. Offline

GrandmaJam

14. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

15. Offline

Ruptur

@H1DD3NxGames,

Sorry, i really thought this would have been done with already.
    Ill go start to work on it when i get time - should be done by tommorrow.
    Some things that would help
    - If the players already have armor
    - The type of plugins you already have that might conflict with this
    - Is the plugin for a HUB server?

Knowing this would help me finish this much quicker

16. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

@Ruptur If they already have armor, it still switches the armor to the armor set,
    I use Hub, Chest Commands, As some of the plugins in the hub so people can navigate through the server and have fun in the hub.
    This is a Hub Server

GrandmaJam likes this.
  17. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

@Ruptur if there r any plugins that i have to watch out for please let me know

18. Offline

Ruptur

@H1DD3NxGames

Okay, for some reason my entire post was deleted because i was
    using mediafire even though just deleting the link would have been more helpful
    and have had the same efffect

So rewriting this post :

Permissions
    Code:
    'ps.reload' - To reload the plugin

Commands
    Code:
    /pv - main command
    /pv reload - Reload the config

If you encounter any bugs be sure to tag me and i'll respond as quick as possible
    I wasnt able to FULLY test this because i couldnt get another player with me, but i assure you
    it works fine

Link to dropbox -
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzfc5w9lahs4xoy/PvPSword.jar?dl=0
    -- EDIT -- Updated (no drops on death)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    GrandmaJam likes this.
  19. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

20. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

@Ruptur When i put it in my server, no sword comes in anyones inventory, the commands dont work, and the config doesnt come, i think there may be a prob with it,
    if this helps, my server is 1.7.10 and use Java 7
    that may help me
    Server IP: H1DD3NxGames.mcph.co

21. Offline

GrandmaJam

Hmm, I will test this on my test server and see if I find anything wrong with it.
    EDIT: Working on my test server, I'm using Java 7 and Bukkit 1.7.10

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  22. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

@GrandmaJam ok, thanks, idk y it won't work I'm downloading it and dropping in my plugins folder, I'll make a test server to test it

23. Offline

Ruptur

@H1DD3NxGames
    This should work - only parts i wasn't able to fully test is the respawning etc
    other than that it should work
    A config file should have been generated, i made sure of this
    You didn't ask for a sword to be given on join which is why i didn't add it
    You should either do that yourself or when i get the time (not anytime soon) ill add this to the config

@GrandmaJam
    Working - it seems H1DD3NxGames isn't able to get this working (or maybe doesn't know if it is working)
    Please can you explain that this 'works' e.t.c

24. Offline

pacman9375

@Ruptur could you please make another version for me with the command "/sf <command>" as /pv is already being used with a different plugin, thx! :D

25. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

@Ruptur someone told me why it doesn't work, you made it for 1.8 and I need it made for 1.7.9 and my server hosting site told me that it needs to be made for 1.7.9 to work, if you can do that that will be great.

26. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Your server hosting is weird then.....
    Please provide your full server log. If that has errors from this plugin that are caused by different versions then I will eat my shoe.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  27. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

@timtower my server hoster is mcprohosting and they told me when I asked then y the plugin won't work, then they asked me to describe the plugin so they can find a replacement, they found my post and tested the plugin and told me it had to be made for 1.7.9 and the plugin is made for 1.8, idk y I guess that's how it works

28. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@H1DD3NxGames That is not how it works though.
    Code:
    [07:28:18 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\PvPSword.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: Cannot find main class `me.ruptur.pvpkeepitems.PvPkeepitems'
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:42) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:328) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:355) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:317) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PlayerList.<init>(PlayerList.java:68) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedPlayerList.<init>(SourceFile:14) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:126) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:436) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.ruptur.pvpkeepitems.PvPkeepitems
      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:77) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:62) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
      at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
      at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_75]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:40) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]
      ... 10 more
    The full error, has nothing to do with 1.8
    @Ruptur You have an old plugin.yml for pvpkeepitems.

29. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

30. Offline

Ruptur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.