Problem/Bug /? how to stop???

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

My admin notified me of a bug or an issue regarding the /? usage... as a member that has only specified permissions lets say lobbycompass.use and essentials.help can use /? and /help now i allow them to use /help due to it only allowing key or essential help pages like how to claim and such but not all the plugins we got....i now learned that... while /help shows 37 pages /? shows 58 meanign ALL plugins... how can i disable /? usages while still allowing /help,..idk even know where /? comes from

2. Offline

Boomer

Many different solutions - plugins that you customize blacklist command lists for, negating the minecraft.commands.help and bukkit.commands.help permission nodes, creating an alias for it pointing to nothing, add /? to the worldguard blocked commands for the __global__ flags for each world, etc..

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

adding those negates brought 71 back to 48 allowing only a few still, think ill try the worldguard approach if i can find the right way

Edit: got it thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.