Question How to make different gamemodes? (creative, factions, etc)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SqueakyFox, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SqueakyFox

I have been wanting to make my own server for a long time now because I used to have one a very long time ago but it was only a survival server. I want this server to have factions, a creative server, and a prison server, but I have no idea how to do it. I know servers always have that compass but I don't know what the plugin is, could somebody help me please?

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@SqueakyFox
    Here's the thing: Having multiple-servers requires a system where bukkit is in offlinemode, which is not supported here, so we can't help with that.

However, you can add multiple worlds using LobbyAPi (link in my signature). With that, you can set up a lobby, have a 'world selector' which can be a compass, and register worlds that can act as other servers. If you need plugins to be world-specific, you could use Per-World-Plugins to restrict plugins to worlds.

3. Offline

SqueakyFox

@Zombie_Striker
    I think that's what I was looking for, it looks like it so I will definitely give it a try. Any suggestions for a plugin to set up the different perms in the other worlds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.