Solved how do i prevent players from keeping items from another world

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by marvinhozi, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

marvinhozi

i was playing on my server and i noticed that there was something wrong i have 3 worlds survival, creative,normal i tested when i went to the creative world i grabbed a item then i went to survival the item was still in my hand how do i prevent that i want only normal and survival world to link items not creative so i dont want players having items from creative to survival or normal i want players to have items from survival to normal please any help is appreciated :)

2. Offline

marceltjeg

marvinhozi download multiverse inventories, in the config you can set witch worlds get there own inventory

3. Offline

Anomitee

As @marceltjeg mentioned, Multiverse-Inventories will let you choose what is kept between which worlds. It does require Multiverse-Core, though, which is the multiworld plugin that let's you create the worlds. If you are using Multiverse-Core (you probably are since it appears to be the most popular multiworld plugin), then I'd recommend Multiverse-Inventories. Otherwise, you may have to find another plugin. marceltjeg already mentioned it, but I just wanted to let you know that it requires Multiverse-Core.

4. Offline

Taisho Sugo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.