Heroes Items

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by dsquaredtwo, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dsquaredtwo

Plugin Name: Heroes Items
    Plugin Category: Role-playing
    Plugin Description: Works with the heroes plugin and allows you using a command to make it so you have to be a certain class for the heroes plugin and/or a certain level in order to use the item, so that you don't have level 1 noobs using end-game items, this works with specific weapons and armor only, the one you are currently holding in your hand when you do the command, this does not set this for all the weapons/armor of this type, but only the one you are holding in your hand and all duplicates of that exact weapon, so that you can have a diamond sword named the diamond sword of death for level 50, and one named basic diamond sword that's only for level 10 men, and so on.
    When Id like it by: ASAP
    Ideas for commands: /heroitem setclass [class]
    /heroitem setlevel [level]

Additional Notes: I would really like a plugin of this sorts for my RPG server, But feel that a plugin of this sorts is needed for all RPG servers, I have searched for a plugin like this but have not found one I can use, Please reply to this post if you want to work on this plugin, or can tell me of another plugin that is similar to this one.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.