Plugin Help HelpTickets / Dev?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by MiniCookieDude, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MiniCookieDude

HelpTickets
    Hello my name is MiniCookieDude I've recently been working on a Minecraft City Server, and I need a plugin where players can make tickets by doing /ticket new [msg], and Any of the staff can attend to it, I've already found one of these plugins but it no longer works, Another server I formally played on not any more used this plugin,but their dev must of customized it, And when you download it, it doesn't work. I have no idea why it doesn't :/. Some people have been saying its just out of date witch I have come to think that is the reason, yet none of the other versions will work... I've searched for a long amount of time and couldn't find any way to make the plugin work, If any Developers out there could find out why this isn't working, or possibly could code a plugin like this? That was would be fantastic. My Skype is derpy.dragon to contact me. And if you're interested in my soon to be Minecraft server and you desire being a developer, contact me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.