~~HELP!!~~

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Trigg3rlHappy, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Trigg3rlHappy

Hello, I would like to program Bukkit plugins but i see no page that specifies how to write bukkits form of java code. Please really don't post a tutorial some one made because I'm looking for the direct page that informed all the developers that are writing now. And I do not want to learn by copying everyone else's code and or looking at some one else's code because you do not learn diddly squat by that.

I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S TIME AND THEIR EFFORT TO HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT.

Thank you, Trigg3rlHappy

2. Offline

TheTrixsta

3. Offline

nisovin

4. Offline

TheTrixsta

Yes use these pages above :D

5. Offline

Trigg3rlHappy

Thank you for the links I will be sure to study them and bookmark

You're wrong =D This magical page you call it is right here http://wiki.bukkit.org/HUGE_Plugin_Tutorial. So far it explains why you do stuff excellent and is a great resource. Although I've only read alittle so far.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  6. Offline

7rmb7

Two words. Reverse engineer.

7. Offline

nisovin

You realize that is a "tutorial someone made," something you specifically said you didn't want? Also, did you notice I linked it myself as well?

8. Offline

Trigg3rlHappy

I don't quite know why you seem to be out to prove me wrong since I was only joking around. But if you want to be really technical yes I did specify I didn't want to see a youtube link or something of that sort and yes you did link a tutorial some one had made. And also I did not know why I wouldn't think you didn't link it because your name is next to the post so...I was only saying that the page i was looking for you called "this magical page" and that the link which was the MEGA Plugin Tutorial was that magical page I was looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.