Question Help With Navigating Plugin List

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by garlvinland1, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

garlvinland1

So I want to try getting a small library of plugins together for the future, as I hope to start up a roleplay server eventually. Problem is, I'm having some difficulties navigating the plugin list on the site. There's a lot to choose from, but I can't tell what server version the plugins are applicable to. The obvious solution is to set the list to "sort by version", but that seems to bring up no results at all! I'd rather not have to discern their version by trial and error, so if someone could clarify this I'd be rather grateful. Suggestions on what plugins I should use are also appreciated, since I've never run a server myself.

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@garlvinland1
    For bukkitdev, the updates the plugin supports is right next to the download link.

3. Offline

garlvinland1

@Zombie_Striker So I've got to load the download page first, then. Is there a way to search for only plugins of certain Minecraft versions?

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@garlvinland1
    Not that I know of. But that should not matter; unless they are really old plugin, most plugins released the last year should work on 1.12.

5. Offline

garlvinland1

@Zombie_Striker Alright... Are there any you'd recommend I look at? I'm not really sure what I should be aiming for.

6. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@garlvinland1
    I can't really say, since I do not know what you want to be able to do on your server. Do you want some form of currency on your server? Then I would recommend Vault. Do you need to display messages on your server, whether it be for the hub or for tutorials? Then use Holographic displays. Need certain groups to own lands? Then use factions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.