HELP PLEASE :C

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by louwho #1, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

louwho #1

unable to access jarfile craftbukkit-1.1-R1.jar please help i have no clue what i did wrong

2. Offline

ZeroZX4

3. Offline

Chrisward

In your startup script (startup.bat or .sh depending on your OS) find where you wrote craftbukkit-1.1-R1.jar and modify it to say the name of the newer jar file (craftbukkit-1.2.3-R0.2.jar I believe)

4. Offline

louwho #1

Echo OFF
    SET BINDIR=%~dp0
    CD /D "%BINDIR%"
    "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar craftbukkit-1.1-R1.jar
    PAUSE
    this is what im using at the moment

and i tried waht u said and it just said the same thing but with the new craft bukkit name

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  5. Offline

ZeroZX4

try bukkit gui which link is in my post above with it u dont need to configure any bat file u just select jar file and launch the server

6. Offline

Chrisward

louwho #1, can you show me what it looks like after you've changed it?

7. Offline

louwho #1

Chrisward you should help me out by going on a prog. called teamviewer itll let you see my screen and control my comp to some extent
    ZeroZX4 i dont see where i download it :eek:

8. Offline

ZeroZX4

9. Offline

louwho #1

thanks dude

is there a vid on how to exactly doit?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  10. Offline

ZeroZX4

11. Offline

louwho #1

what do i do after i load all that :p can u just get teamviewer and help me that way

12. Offline

ZeroZX4

after that ur server is working and u can connect it if you still need me to help you on TV just give me ur ip and pass or what eever

13. Offline

louwho #1

ok it still wont work id is 185 210 336 pass is 1717

14. Offline

ZeroZX4

eee it says i connect to you but idk how it should work nothing appears for me

do you have skype if yes add me zerozx4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.