Help , name of plugin...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Doverjnz95, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Doverjnz95

Hi guys, i've a request. In a lot of server , i've seen that the people, when they give to people one house , assign the territory to him and if I try to enter in this house , it says: You don't have permission for ... What is this plugin name? Can you tell me this name? Thanks!!

2. Offline

mrlwiggy

3. Offline

XiPhoenixGodziX

Or just use factions its better :)

4. Offline

imaxorz

5. Offline

Sayshal

The plugin he's asking for is WorldGuard.
    Factions is great as an addon on top of WorldGuard for a more user friendly protection, as for Builders plot, I don't think that's exactly what the original poster is looking for. Doverjnz95 did you find your plugin?

6. Offline

imaxorz

I just thought I might suggested because it might be easier than setting up WG regions for what he wants it for.

7. Offline

Sayshal

imaxorz fair enough, we'll see what OP needs/wants.

8. Offline

Paswaru

There are a lot of plugins that do this. My server has recently been evaluating http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/grief-prevention/, and so far my users seem to really like it compared to factions and towny. The one feature that makes it stand out is being able to visually see your plot. I as the server owner wish it had some other features, but it does get the job done and saves me having to setup WorldGuard for them.

9. Offline

Doverjnz95

Oh , thanks to all ^^ I've used WorldGuard.. Thanks to all :D!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.