Plugin Help Help me please

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by raymart23, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

raymart23

could anyone give me a help on how could I make a new blocks for plugin or tutorial maybe I hope you would ...

thanks

2. Offline

mine-care

@raymart23 describe a little further what you want to do, are you interested in adding custom blocks in your server?
    That's impossible unless there is a corresponding mod on the client

3. Offline

raymart23

@mine-care lol I'm just wondering how could I make a new blocks :p like lucky blocks plugin

4. Offline

mine-care

@raymart23 ? im confused, so lets explore all categories and you select the one that intrests you:
    1. if you want to add new custom blocks ingame, you have to make a mod for the client to sync with.
    2. if you are looking to get Block object somehow then that heavily relies on the case
    3. if you want to add effects when blocks are clicked, hit, burned ... you need to mess with events :p

What of those is what you look for ? ^

5. Offline

JoaoBM1

@mine-care I think it's number 1, he said he wanted to make new blocks like luckyblock (mod) :p

6. Offline

mine-care

@JoaoBM1 Hmm i originally sugested this but got i this:

7. Offline

Drtro

He could still make custom blocks without mods. Say he wants a block that heals players, he could create a command that gives players a Diamond Block with a lore of xyz, then create an event that sets the players health to 20 when standing on a diamond block with a lore of xyz.

8. Offline

raymart23

@mine-care sorry I'm just confused all of us lost .. yeah its looks like mod but the CosmicServer is just using a Plugin instead

9. Offline

mine-care

I don't really know about this server but do they use a resource pack ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.