Plugin Help **HELP! I NEED TOKENS CURRENCY!**

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Qaisar101, Nov 27, 2014.

?

Should this be developed.

1. Yes.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. And yes.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Qaisar101

Hello. I am looking for a good currency plugin, essentially tokens. I have came across 6, but none of them have message customization. It'll say stuff like, '[dTokens] You do not have enough tokens please get more from voting.' And it looks completely unprofessional. So, if you find a plugin like this, please reply to this thread with the plugin name. If you are willing to make one, details are below.

Plugin category: Currency
    Suggested name: PerfectTokens
    What I want: If you have read the paragraph at the beginning of this thread, that is what I want. No need for copy and paste. PROTIP: CTRL+C and CTRL+V!
    Ideas for commands: /tokens, /token, /token shop, /tokens shop. Please no paying other for tokens command. Also, please do something like, /tokens add [integer], so you can vote for tokens.
    Ideas for permissions: perfecttokens.add - permission to add tokens to player
    When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

Thanks for reading. I hope this is possible, which it is. THANK YOU!

2. Offline

Qaisar101

Still... why do people reply at the weird and stupid threads, but never reply to the one that makes sense. Please help me with this Forum Thread. I've been waiting so long.

3. Offline

usainphelps

same here nobody listens to my threads
    frikin sick of it

4. Offline

Qaisar101

LOL! I wish the non sense ones (like animated MOTDS) get less views than the real ones.

This thread has been online for 3 weeks.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016
  5. Qaisar101
    Your request is no more important than anyone else's. With that kind of attitude, I doubt anyone will be filling your request.

6. Offline

Qaisar101

Read the quote. I'm pretty sure that's what you said.

So, can we get serious? Let's stick to the plugin making. May you make that plugin or suggest one?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. Qaisar101
    I've already accepted 3 requests so I'm kinda full. And the fact that none of the many custom currency plugins don't fit for you because you want 1 feature changed or added, seems kind of stupid to me. Sorry.

8. Offline

Qaisar101

Assist and mrCookieSlime, can you at least try to find a tokens plugin? (With a message configuration?)

9. Offline

Qaisar101

So, no more replies. Wonderful... :(

Not even suggesting one?

10. Offline

Qaisar101

Yippee.... how do you close a thread?

11. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Qaisar101
    You report your post with something like "requesting lock" and a member of staff will handle it.

12. Offline

Qaisar101

Requesting lock. Is that good?

13. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Locked on Request.

Qaisar101
    You should use the report button for this.
    Simply hover over your post and click report.
    Then just say something like "requesting lock" and a member of staff will handle it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.