Health Death And Revival

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MrIggyman1234, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrIggyman1234

NOTE TO MODERATOR
    I know there are plugins out there that do similar things to this one, but those plugins just aren't that good. I hope you understand me and do not delete or move this post.

Plugin category:
    Misc

Suggested name: Bandage & Revive

What I want: For all those who know about the shotbow network's minez bandaging and reviving systems you will know what I mean. I would like players to be able to bandage each other for a configurable amount of regeneration and resistance. The bandage crafting recipe should be like so:

X=Sugar Cane G=Normal Golden Apple F=Fermented Spider Eye 0=Nothing
    FGF
    XXX
    0F0

The bandage will be a piece of paper named &aBandage Lore: &2&oHit someone with it 1st %newline% then with medical shears to bandage them
    Another crafting recipe should be the medical shears. &cMedical Scissors Lore: &4&oHit someone with these %newline% after hitting them with a bandage. Medical Scissors are shears, but only renamed.

I=Iron Ingot Y=Rose Red 0=Nothing
    IY0
    YI0

To bandage someone you must 1st hit someone with the bandage, then with the shears. When you hit them with a bandage it should display a msg only to the player bandaging saying &4Now Hit Them With The Medical Scissors. To the player being bandaged it should say &e%player bandaging% &4is now bandaging you.
    After bandaging someone the casualty gets a regeneration {amount configurable} buff for {configurable amount} seconds, and a resistance {amount configurable} buff for {configurable amount} seconds.

Reviving:
    When someone dies they drop all their inventory except for their armour and the last thing they were holding. They lay down on the ground as if they were lying in a bed, and to players around them there is their IGN but light red about their head.

To revive someone you hit them with the bandage, and then the scissors, but you have to wait for a total of 6 seconds without moving. A msg in large letters goes onto the medic's and casualty's screen saying how much longer till they are revived. When they are revived they have weakness {amount configurable} but have 1/2 hearts and 1/2 hunger by default. Once someone is revived they cannot be revived for 7 minutes. People will know this due to a msg saying &cYou have been revived by %healer%. &eYou cannot be revived for up to 7min.

The more someone revives and bandages, the higher their proficiency gets.
    Each 2 proficiency levels means 0.5 extra hearts on revive. Every 4 proficiency means an extra 1 sec regeneration. Max proficiency is 15 proficiency. This should add an extra skill to mcmmo. The higher your level the more xp you require to level up. Every bandage = 40 xp. Every Revive = 50xp. The 1st level up requires 200 xp. At level 2 you require 400 xp to level up. At level 3 you require 800 xp to level up. Etc.. Etc.
    At level 4 the casualty should get an extra 3 seconds of resistance. At level 8 the healer should get 2 sec of resistance.

This plugin would go awesome on my factions server, making players have to rely not only on their own skills, but on their friends as well.

Ideas for commands: /bandage reload

Ideas for permissions: bandage.heal {Allows player to bandage}
    bandage.revive {Allows player to revive}

When I'd like it by: Any time considering this is a massive plugin

There Should Also Be A Configurable Cooldown On When You CAn Bandage Someone, like on Minez

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.