Filled Hardcore Factions Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by QueenLexi13, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

QueenLexi13

Plugin category: Hardcore Factions

Suggested name: HCFactions

What I want: First of all, I would like to thank you in taking the time to read my post. I am looking for a hardcore factions plugin. I would like it so that when you check the information of a certain faction, you can see where the fhome is set (the coordinates of it). I would not like the money portion to be included in the plugin. I would like the DTR portion of it to be included (Death to Raid). I would like it so that when taking the amount of players in a faction, (ex: 4) the total DTR of the faction would be 2, in other words, the DTR will always be half the amount of players in the faction. I would like the limit of the DTR to be 5 as the highest the it could go. I would like the DTR to go down when players die, freeze for an hour when someone dies, then regenerate after that hour. I would also like for players to be able to truce/ally up to only 3 factions and everyone else is enemy at default.

Ideas for commands: Regular factions commands!

Ideas for permissions: (Anything Really!)

When I'd like it by: Asap! If anyone is willing to actually create this plugin for me, that is greatly appreciated.

2. Offline

QueenLexi13

Bump: Is anyone able to do this?

3. Offline

QueenLexi13

Update: Plugin is no longer wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.