GUI /shop Customized by OPs

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Mr. 3.1415926, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mr. 3.1415926

Version:

What I Need: A GUI based /shop mod that is customized by OPs. For example, an OP can use commands or a config file (or whatever you decide to use to get it to work) set an item like beds purchasable in the shop for 10 iron and an End Portal frame blocks for 20 diamonds. Both of these could be bought limitlessly at any time from anywhere with /shop (or any command set, idc what it is lol) as long as they have the resources in their inventory.

tl;dr a gui shop that ops can set items for people to buy with other items (i.e. a bed for 5 iron or something)

When I Need it by: God please take your time I know this seems like a rough plugin to make. Its near the holidays and I'd rather you spend time with family or relaxing with the TV on than do this stupid plugin lol. No real due date, I'll take it whenever. Whether it be tomorrow or a month or two from now.

2. Offline

LouShunt

Hello @Mr. 3.1415926 did you check if the plugin already exist ? because it seem like a really common plugin.

3. Offline

Mr. 3.1415926

Hey, @LouShunt! I have looked and I have found a few like this, but none that work on 1.15.1. The few that I found that do work on 1.15 have their own strange money system, I'm just looking at an ores for items system.

4. Offline

LouShunt

Ok if it doesn't exist sorry my mistake ^^ I have done it, don't hesitate to contact if you have a problem. Have a nice day !
    Link: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

LouShunt

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.