Filled GroupSpawn

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MPG1, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

gochi9

Yes you are trying to teleport a player without a group

EDIT: @Stellrow In fact i did consider that the command might not have an argument and it will just teleport the player that has issued the command

2. Offline

MPG1

In fact, I have confirmed that i DO have a group.
    I think it's some kind of error inside.
    Also, I would like the player field to default to the command sender, unless in console.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  3. Offline

gochi9

Ah sorry my bad.I meant to say that the highest group the player you are trying to teleport does not have a spawn set. Also,with luckperms, if you have op it will actually count that you have access to every group so if you have op and the highest weight group on the server does not have a spawn setup you will actually get the error. Here is a video and it works fine:

EDIT: This is the plugin, So i modified it so you won't be able to teleport yourself or others if they do not have a group with a spawn set up.I recommend deleting the config and letting a new one regenerate. Now if you have op it will teport you to the spawn that has the highest wieght and also has a spawn set up.If there are no groups with a spawn set up than it will not teleport you anywere

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  4. Offline

MPG1

Nice! It seems like it works- I will try it soon!

Edit: The spawn works! Unfortunately, it appears that I am sent to the wrong group's spawn.
    My rank is "Owner". (Weight 1)
    I have the spawn set for owner.
    Owner inherits from "default". (Weight 1000)
    I have the spawn set for default.
    By typing /spawn, I am sent to default's spawn.
    ?????
    What should have happened was I would be sent to the lower weight's spawn- Owner.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  5. Offline

MPG1

Bump for gochi9
    tysm

6. Offline

gochi9

Well yes,the spawn location is selected from the highest weight.I'll just change it to the lowest then

EDIT: This is the plugin , it should now seletc the group with the lowest weight

7. Offline

MPG1

It works! I will let you know if there are any issues, Thanks for sticking with me and TYSM!

8. Offline

gochi9

Yes report any bugs if you fins any.

Glad i could help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.