Groups (Signs)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Cell, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Offline

Cell

The Plugin that i'm requesting has to deal with groups (Preferably Permissions), and signs.

New Plugin, I don't believe it has ever been mentioned before on Bukkit or Hmod (Searched).

Main Goal: By either (Left or Right Clicking) A sign you are put into the group with the name of it (Or something like below) on the sign.

Sign Text Example: (This was based off of something I would like, but not needed as long as it works.)
    [Group]
    [Group Name]
    [Group]

Other Features (Note Needed But Appreciated): When you have chosen your group, you can't so to say go to another sign and switch to another group right away. (Timer Based Preferably)

Why Would I Like This Plugin? I am currently working on a server that involves Three gods at war. It is a huge RP server which requires a few specific plugins to get a smooth feature involved into it. One of these features i would like is what was stated above. As you see, When you spawn in my server you choose a direction to go, each direction has one seemingly never ending road. Well by choosing this road you are choosing your god. So i would like it to be the first thing you see when you choose your journey. With a few signs Lined up telling you what your doing with one that says the coding that you click to join that group/god.

If its possible it would be nice to have this as its a necessity to the server. If not, Thanks to those who tried.