Group Manager Prefix Not Changing

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Agenthobo, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Agenthobo

When I added myself to owner I kept the Default prefix and I am not sure how to fix this.

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Isaac2727

@Agenthobo
    If you do not have these installed already, you need these:
    - Essentials
    - Essentials Chat

You can install these from this website: https://hub.spigotmc.org/jenkins/job/spigot-essentials/
    (they are the first and third ones). Chuck those .jar files into your plugins folder and restart your server.

Once you restart your server, join and run the command: /mangdelv owner prefix
    This will delete your current owner prefix. Once you do that, run this command /mangaddv owner prefix (desired prefix). This will re add your desired prefix.

Make sure you do /manuadd (your name) owner to make sure you are in the owner group.
    Try to type something and see if you have the prefix you added.

Let me know how it goes. I'll be willing to try and help you with any problem you have.

-Isaac

@Agenthobo
    Now that I re look at your issue, I see that you already have those plugins and a group prefix. Disregard my earlier message.

Make sure that the "[Default]" prefix is only set for the "default" group and not for everyone.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.