Grappling Hooks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thecerealkill3r, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Offline

thecerealkill3r

Hello! I would like to ask for a plugin request(obviously).
    I think it may be quite difficult, but don't stop there. I would like it so that you modify the vanilla fishing rod like they did in MineZ, like a grapple! I made a video showcasing how it works, READ THE DESCRIPTION. Thanks!
    I would like it for 1.7.5, and I would like it ASAP. You can take your time. There are also no permissions or commands needed, but if you need to add one, have it be "player.grapple". Thanks so so much!

Stealth2800 Can you help? :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Offline

Stealth2800

thecerealkill3r Give me a bit and I should have it ready. ;)

Do you want me to make it work for any fishing rod? Or just fishing rods with a certain name?

3. Offline

thecerealkill3r

4. Offline

Stealth2800

5. Offline

thecerealkill3r

Stealth2800 I am so sorry, but can you make it so that the grapples have a durability of 8 uses? I would appreciate it a lot :) i forgot to tell you :(
    If you can't, it's perfectly fine! I look forward to your help in the future :)

Sorry for so many edits... One bug, operators don't have permission to reload the plugin.

Just tell me when you're done :) Stealth2800

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  6. Offline

Stealth2800