Gold Drop Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Protom1234, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Protom1234

Plugin category: PvP

Suggested name: HitPlayerGold

What I want: I would like I plugin for PvP that when you hit a player they'll drop gold or diamonds. I would like this to be made because I'm currently running a PvP server but I can't find any plugins for this that I'm after. If you could make this plugin that would be awesome. Thanks alot.

Ideas for commands: None needed, only a hit player thing.

Ideas for permissions: gold.playerhit - The permission for when you hit a player they drop it for them. Or for diamond: diamond.hitplayer

When I'd like it by: Anytime, it would be nice to recieve it before christmas though.

2. Offline

drpk

Protom1234 do you want this to be a random amount?

3. Offline

JordyPwner

I will take this :) Just gimme some time :)

4. Offline

Kohle

5. Offline

Protom1234

Kohle, thanks alot! But may I see what JordyPwner comes up with?
    Thanks for the help guys! I really do like your help!

[EDIT]: Also, my server will not restart after I added Arivaia, I removed it all and still not restarting!

6. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

That's an interesting one... Is it cancelling the /stop preprocess?

EDIT: I can't even find a plugin under the name Arivaia...

7. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

8. Offline

JordyPwner

I do my best but i dont have alot of time to do it :/ due school ect.

9. Offline

Protom1234

timtower Here is the what console performs when a restrat happens: http://pastebin.com/KYvCFuUK

Neonix Thanks, I'll see if it works when the servers up!

[EDIT]: CombatLog doesn't work with this plugin.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  10. In what way?

11. Offline

Protom1234

It doesn't say the '[CombatLog] You are now in combat!' when I added the plugin. So I don't think it works together. That's fine though. I'll get another plugin.

Also, I have another problem. In a none-pvp zone they can hit each other and still get gold and diamond. Could you make it so when you're in a none-pvp zones (WorldGuard) you can't get gold and diamonds, also, make sure it's not available for pvp deny and nothing else in the region.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  12. You should of tagged me. I didn't see a single thing. I'll try

13. Offline

Protom1234

Also Neonix when someone hits OP'ed players them drop gold and diamond, also, when normal un-op'ed players hit each other they don't drop stuff? Could you fix this too?

14. OP's have the permission node since OPs are OP. Add the permission to non ops.

15. Offline

Protom1234

Whats the permission please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.