Global AND Per-Server Permissions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Starfire1337, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Starfire1337

Hey everyone, I don't know where else to put this, so here it goes. Are there any permissions plugin which allows Global (Network wide across servers) AND Per-Server permissions? ie. I have global ranks of [Guest] [Member] and [Trusted], along with server ranks like [A], [B-] (The - is there because the forum would recognize it as BB instead of a rank), [C], etc. for my prison server. Is there something that allows for something like:

[Free][Owner]Star: Hello!
    [A][Guest]Notch: Hi!

But only on the prison server, let's say they go on to the hub:

[Owner]Star: Hello!
    [Guest]Notch: Hi!

Are there any permissions plugins that allow this?

2. Offline

Necrodoom

Multiple servers? And you are connecting them how?

3. Offline

Starfire1337

Necrodoom
    They are connected over Bungee. Currently, I am using PEX along with MySQL for global permissions, but I need individual ranks for specific servers

4. Offline

Joseph3262

if this does not exist it would be pretty simple to do just on enable have the plugin check a central SQL server and download the permissions from there when it starts. The only problem would be server independent permissions and also the Administrator would have to know how to edit a SQL server safely and keep it secured

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Starfire1337 You do realize that bungeecord is not supported on here?

6. Offline

FrostedSnowman

Starfire1337 I would go to BungeeCoord's forums for this.

7. Offline

Starfire1337

8. Offline

Iroh

Locked.
    We do not support servers with authentication disabled, and this req would require that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.