General Questions about reset and plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Robby Stolle, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Robby Stolle

Plugins Currently ran: GroupManager, WorldEdit, Permissions, Craftbukkituptodate, skylandsplus, Backup, Multiverse-Core, DwarfForge, CleanroomGenerator, Essentials, EssentialsXMPP, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSPawn, Server Port, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-SignPortals,EssentialsGeoIP, SimpleChestLock, EssentailsChat

Java: JRE6
    Processor: AMD 925 x4
    Ram: 8gb (3gb to minecraft)

A have a few problems that I would like to ask the community about. First one that bugs me the most is the death spawning. So when player A dies in world 1 he spawns in work 1 in his bed or at spawn. That good I like that, but when player A dies in world 2 he is repawned in world 1 and I don't want that to happen. In essentials spawn I have this:

# Set this to lowest, if you want Multiverse to handle the respawning
    # Set this to high, if you want EssentialsSpawn to handle the respawning
    # Set this to highest, if you want to force EssentialsSpawn to handle the respawning
    respawn-listener-priority: lowest

Which should use Multiverse spawn point but it doesn't.

The next thing is I have a few maps like this:

Which the only way I can reload it is to delete the map. SSH into the server and add it again. Is there an easy way to reset this map with a plugin or something?

Thank you for all of your time.
    -Z3r0

2. Offline

Colby l

well, if you wanted to, you could get a plugin like hawk eye and do a rollback with a command like /Ha rollback t:1d (for time put the amount of days, hours, minutes since you want the map to be rolled back to)

3. Offline

Robby Stolle

Can I specify the map?.

4. Offline

Robby Stolle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.