[GEN] FeaturePack v2.7.5 - Per Player Time, Time and Weather Voting & Control, Tips and More [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by xzKinGzxBuRnzx, May 23, 2011.

1. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Yeah, simple fix ;) I've got it fixed now. Thanks

I'm adding it now, should see a update in a day or two.

2. Offline

alfskan

omg!
    Thank you so much! I love you!! xD

3. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

All done, Update to 2.5.5 ;)

Version 2.5.5
    • Fixes the VoteCommand weather issue
    • Adds giving coins when player votes

4. Offline

alfskan

god thank you! I ll test it immediatley!

It works perfectly!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  5. Offline

Deano

Dumb question but i'm fairly new to running bukkit with some kind of permissions. /lotto isnt working. I installed Iconomy as well.
    I'm using essencials package. and using the group manager for permissions. Since I'm still learning how to set up the "permissions" plugin.

I guess my question is. does this clash with the essencials plugins?

6. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Use /fp lotto ;) all featurepack commands use /fp to start off.

7. Offline

Deano

yea I know the command. now its saying what the current lottery is. ok.. now what.

8. Offline

FunnyMan3595

I can confirm that the weather voting issue is fixed. Thanks for the fast fix!

9. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Add a guess to it. Use /fp help

Such as /fp lotto 475. The lotto guess is any number from 1 - 1000. An admin on the server can see the correct number using /fp lotto admin.

10. Offline

FunnyMan3595

Could we please get a /fp vote cancel (and matching permission)? We just had a vote get bugged and refuse to complete, and the only way to cancel it was a server restart.

11. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

:S strange. Ok I'll add it ;) Also you should be able to cancel votes via /fp reload, as it reloads the plugin ;)

Update: Added it! ;) new permission node is featurepack.vote.cancel

Version 2.5.6
    • Adds /fp vote cancel
    • Fixes voting money to not show up when set to 0 (disabled)
    • Fixes a custom time message @w
    • Fixes /fp vote from showing _ instead of spaces for Killing all monsters and animals

12. Offline

FunnyMan3595

That's what I expected, too, but it didn't!

Thanks for the feature. Even aside from stuck votes, it'll be useful for killing silly votes so we can run an actual one. (A vote for Night at dusk is amusing, but not useful.)

13. Offline

FunnyMan3595

And yet more bugs/features for you to work on:

* /fp vote cancel's message is sent to you, not to everyone, leading to mass confusion as people try to vote when no vote is running.
    * The vote start message should be configurable, so that server-specific instructions may be added. (Who can vote, how to vote, etc.)
    * There should be a configurable cooldown period (and a permission to bypass it) after each vote before another vote of the same type can run, to avoid repetitive votes. We've seen it happen with multiple well-meaning users, so the cooldown shouldn't be per-user.

14. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Okay, Thanks for so much input. I like getting suggestions from users. However, I'm in the process of making major changes to it. I'll add these to the list, don't expect a quick update but I'm gonna try my best.

Some things I'm working on now is
    • BukkitContrib support, already have it done just adding more uses for it into FeaturePack.
    • Multiple Votes at a time
    • Trying to fix the lag that seems to occur when a player joins and ipv6 is enabled
    • Help changes, its not very good i think
    • Better reloading
    • Making lotto save and load, however remove the auto increasing and make it so it only increases when a player plays.
    • Attempt to fix a possible bug with god that happens when godonteleportorjoin is enabled
    • More custom messages
    • Better multiworld support for voting, mainly when player teleports to and from world
    • and more coding stuff i need to look at.
    Want me to add more to the list just post it and I'll try my best. ;)

15. Offline

FunnyMan3595

We just had a vote get stuck again, so it seems this wasn't a one-time occurrence. Want to send us a debug build to try and figure out what's up?

16. Offline

neonoto

hi!
    first of all: thanks for this great plugin! i used other vote plugins but this one is the best!
    i have some requests for future releases:

- please add cooldown time so when ppl voted for time or weather, the same vote is locked for
    a specific time until they can vote again.

- i would like to give a specific group the permission to start votes and the members the ability
    to join votes (not start them) if there are ongoing votes.

thanks!

17. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Here's a developer copy of it, you can upgrade or don't. I've yet to promote it as I'm still adding more to it. Currently Bukkit permissions support. I do have this version running at the Digiex server, it does seem stable. However there can always be bugs I've overlooked.

[Link Removed, No Longer Needed]

@FunnyMan3595, if you wish to try it then go ahead. Also should you encounter those votes locking up or whatever is happening please alert me so I may look into it further.

@neonoto, cool down timer is added to that one above, plus tons of extras. Also that's a good idea, since I'm working on permissions anyways it should be something simple to add! ;)

Theres new permission nodes as well give these to you're players who you want to bypass the cooldown stage. "featurepack.time.bypass" "featurepack.weather.bypass" "featurepack.kill.bypass" without the " " ;)

Plus /fp mytime off, resets a players set time back to the servers time and /fp vote yes (time, weather, kill). Also votes be voted on by press Y, N or V if you're server has BukkitContrib.

Update: Released it, Version 2.6 is now available. I didn't get to add everything I wanted to yet but more is to come.

Version 2.6
    • Adds BukkitContrib support
    • Adds built in permissions support for bukkit
    • Adds multiple votes at a time, but only one type vote per world
    • Adds off to mytime
    • Adds /fp vote yes or no (time, weather, kill)
    • Adds cool down timers for votes
    • Adds messages for when tp'ing to another world with votes in progress
    • Adds a permissions based bypass for votes cooling down
    • Changes lotto around a bit, now has save and load as well
    • Changes permissions around
    • Fixes the join lag being caused when IPv6 was on

Read the first post on this thread for new permission nodes. If you do not you'll run into issues...

18. Offline

neonoto

thank you very much!! :)

19. Offline

philip337

An internnal problem have been accured somethings like that, i cant it wont work, what to do?
    Please respond quikly :)

20. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Please tell me more about the error... I don't have any such error

21. Offline

philip337

22. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Yes, I get that part. I mean the error message in the console. Also update to 2.6.1 if you've not already and delete any existing config's so that it may recreate them. If possible tell me what you did to cause it?

23. Offline

philip337

Can you please help me? On teamviewer, here is my ID and PASS, connect soon..
    783 279 682 pass: 3396

24. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Ok... You should of private messaged me that

25. Offline

alfskan

can you make alias version?:oops:
    /vote w rain,sun or /vote rain,sun
    /vote t day,night or /vote day,night
    /vote yer,no

26. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

I've tried this before, I didn't go with it simply because other plugins like McBans uses the command "/vote".

27. Offline

alfskan

For someone who dont use McBans(like me:p)

How about separate the alias version and choice by user.[sheep]

28. Offline

richard fraser

bleh

Code:
      - featurepack.bed
        - featurepack.biome
        - featurepack.help
        - featurepack.lock
        - featurepack.time
        - featurepack.time.vote
        - featurepack.unlock
        - featurepack.vote
        - featurepack.vote.cancel
        - featurepack.weather
        - featurepack.weather.*
        - featurepack.weather.sun
        - featurepack.weather.vote
        - fp.weather.sun
    says they don't have access to /fp weather sun, using group manager, all are spaces not tabs, groups are set correctly...what is it? i know it's got to be here, i can use it as an admin.

29. Offline

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

- featurepack.weather.*
    - featurepack.weather.sun
    - featurepack.weather.vote
    - fp.weather.sun

These permissions don't exist. The correct permission to give players for weather voting is featurepack.weather
    That allows for creating of weather votes. To vote for them they need featurepack.weather.vote and featurepack.vote

30. Offline

richard fraser

yea
    k, I have those in there and its not working. I was getting desperate and throwing stuff in, lol!