Inactive [GEN] DefaultCommands v4.0.0 - The "default" plugin [1.4.5-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by vildaberper, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Offline

RustyDagger

Any 1 have this plugin running on build 1000 with superperms ?

I assume the only thing that is really broken is the chat formatting the rest could be fixed by using the bridge till the plugin updates witch by the way is slower than a snail. But its not my place to complain and the dev dose a dam good job its a bit like world edit really you wait a long time but you get top notch plugins

Also what do you mean by this?

Added support for HeroChat. What i need is a way to turn your chat formatting off so i can let mchat do the work cause that plays nice with bukkitcontrib witch i have installed for logblock so i may as well get some more use out of it :D

2. Offline

vildaberper

Added local chat and such, thanks for the idea!

A login log maybe?
    You would do /log login page. (/log <log> [page]

Will add that. :)

I could add that, but I would say thats another plugin.

DC does not support the bukkit permissions yet!

I added support for HeroChat commands (that plugin isnt registering its commands).
    Disable better_chat.

3. Offline

scar_

i use mchat
    turn of better chat that works for me.
    but i cant get any commands to work with superperms did you.?

4. Offline

joncrisx

Hey could you add the command /back so you can return to the place you died.

WizardCM likes this.
  5. Offline

WizardCM

And to 'undo' a teleport.

6. Offline

RustyDagger

no i ended up giving up and stayed with Permissions 3 till all my plugins have updated because alot of the commands with the * just cant be done even with the bridge things like dc.portals.* the * covers every portal name as they are made so yer no real way around it. till the plugin dev codes it in.

i had some weirdness happen when i turned better chat off with out restarting i just changed the file then /dc load at first we all lost our formatting but then when a new player joined they would have their prefix any 1 that had to rejoin ended up with their prefix still :/ rather strange but yer.

ended up running into problems using the superperms bridge because of the * nodes i was using for the dc.portal.*

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  7. Offline

JoeMaximum

Code:
    09:12:07 [ATTENTION] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.NullPointerException
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.a(ItemStack.java:199)
            at net.minecraft.server.InventoryPlayer.f(InventoryPlayer.java:120)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.v(EntityHuman.java:182)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.v(EntityPlayer.java:280)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.m_(EntityLiving.java:218)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.m_(EntityHuman.java:96)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:192)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:294)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    I got this error with recommended craftbukkit #1000 and latest default commands.
    This happen when i break leaves block in creative mode.

Have i done something wrong?

8. Offline

WizardCM

This is fixed in the developer version.

9. Offline

JoeMaximum

Ok, thanks

10. Offline

pumuckel121995

Hello Guy,
    I have a nice server and we think your plugind isone of the best. But all players that are not op cant collect anythink and so we cant use it. Now i want ask you. Do you know the answer?
    Thank you for Helping us :D

11. Offline

jaytea

with the newest dev-build I get this error when trying to create a new world:

Code:
    [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'dccreate' in plugin DefaultCommands v3.5.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
            at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.Command.Create.create(Create.java:20)
            at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.DefaultCommands.onCommand(DefaultCommands.java:195)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
            ... 12 more
    ok, got it. You have to add the second parameter, it does not default to normal

12. Offline

vega77

hey i have problem using toomanyitems like every time i try to spawn something it said invalid player something something and after changing the toomanyitems txt it says invalid item please respond

13. Offline

vildaberper

Ill add /dcteleportback (/tpb), thanks for the idea! :D

It sets the players displayname, a player variable in bukkit, so a relog would be required to fully turn it off.

Add 'dc.do.*'. :)

Set it to how it sais in the OP.

14. Offline

joncrisx

Hey how can you modify the colors of the /list , So that every player has the color of the group?, If its not possible, can you add it?

15. Offline

RustyDagger

@vildaberper
    Could you please please make -1 stacks work with /dcitem -1 is not an invalid amount Bukkit knows just how to handle it add an extra permission node to allow the use of the -1.

also a permission to allow the use of fire and tnt that over rides the worlds config to block it would be really handy so i can restrict tnt to just admins. if the permissions are already made they are not listed any where :/

16. Offline

pumuckel121995

Thank you at first but what shuld i write in the Permissions
    like this?
    Code:
     user:
            permissions:
                dc.do: true
                permissions.build: true
            worlds:
                creative:
                    coolplugin.item: true
            inheritance:

or can i say that i dont need it and all can collect items whitout the permission

(sorry for the bad english...i am a german :D )

17. Offline

vampirepiggy9

im sooo confused how to edit stuff in commands.yml please help :(

18. Offline

busa

Hi.

im using latest craftbukkit and dc. but somehow i cant get the leaf drop leaf to work.
    i dont get any options in my config either.
    and no errors when starting up!

19. Offline

zenyl

I know i should be patient, but can you say when the next version of DC approximately comes out? :p
    Oh ye, and is the newest DevBuild stable? :)

20. Offline

vildaberper

Ill add that in Strings.yml, thanks! :)

I might add it.

'dc.flint_and_steel'

herp:
    - derp
    - hurr

Will make /derp and /hurr to be /herp.

Fixed in the dev build.

The dev build is not as tested as the official release, but it should be stable.

21. Offline

joncrisx

One last suggestion, Can you make that instead of IPs showing when players join, It shows the country?
    And How can i change the language? Everytime I change the strings they go back to english :(

22. Offline

vildaberper

That would require a lot of work, or a big download. So nope, no countrys. "/

Edit Strings.yml and do /dc load.

23. Offline

CainFoool

Use the GeoIP Database API, it's around here somewhere.

24. Offline

Samsone

Hey for some reason the players on my server can't open doors since I updated this plugin, I don't have the problem since I am OP but does any one knows how to fix this?

25. Offline

Plancke

in commands.yml does this work?
    dckill <player> :
    - dckill Plancker

26. Offline

Charlie Gordon

Is it possible to remove the /dc... before each command? And display the commands without the /dc in the help too?

27. Offline

vildaberper

Thats nice, I just found a plugin for it.
    Ill add it for those who has that plugin installed, and provide the link to it etc. :)

Add 'dc.do.*'.

That would kill the player who is typing the command when they type /dckill Plancker.
    Nice idea! ;)

Read the OP.
    Nope, I might add the aliases in /help though.

28. Offline

Nintendud

Awesome plugin. It does nearly everything that I want it to do. Few questions, though (sorry if they are dumb/answered elsewhere; I looked around):

* I imported a world from a previous server. The nether gates now point to the wrong world (which, as I understand it, makes sense as the 'level' numbers are different). Is there any easy way to fix this besides rebuilding them?
    * Any way to import inventories from imported worlds when those worlds have the 'separate inventory' flag set?
    * Is there any way to disable block dropping independent of 'creative' mode? I cannot use 'creative' mode as people instantly disconnect when trying to destroy leaves, and plus I dislike instamine.
    * Any way to restrict the items that players can give themselves? I have a creative world, and I do not want my users giving themselves TNT or bedrock.
    * Minecraft has an option to ban flying globally. Is there any way to toggle this on a per-world basis? Some of my players like their client-side flying mods, and I want to enable it on the creative world.

If any of the above items are impossible with DefaultCommands alone, please let me know if you know of any reliable plugins that enable that behavior. Thank you again! Keep on rockin'!

29. Offline

RustyDagger

I am really starting to regret installing this plugin on my server i should of known better when i seen how bad the permissions were in the first place 2 weeks have passed and still no super perms support the java to check superperms is so fricking simple i could do it and i know very little java.

its not that hard to run if player.has permission "string" then.....

only real work is making the * permissions work as you now how to make them your self not rely on the permissions system to do the work. example kind of thing.

if player has permission dc.do.worldtheyin or dc.do.* then do some stuff or return false...

30. Offline

Samsone

I already have that on... so still wired, but other then that great plugin.