Inactive [GEN] DefaultCommands v4.0.0 - The "default" plugin [1.4.5-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by vildaberper, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Offline

phat

Ok, well it is a flatfile and I am using the latest MyWarp v2.0dev, any other suggestions?

2. Offline

Plancke

Name doesn't work for me. i use command and it says i changed name but when i type a message it is my original name again

3. Offline

Poozer

Hey, I got Little problem
    I installed DC and Permissions 3 on my server. Theres config file:
    Groups.yml
    Now, the problem. I'm op, I can do everything, but can't build. When i place blocks it disappears and shows in my eq. What can I do? :)

4. Offline

vildaberper

Try 953, but it should work with 935 as well.
    Try backing up Items.yml anf type '/dc reset items'. If that solves the problem theres something wrong with your item aliases.

02:22:10 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 3 (Seed: 1864953015476503078)
    02:22:11 [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: Not in GZIP format

You do have chunk errors.

Not caused by DefaultCommands.
    You do know that you get cobblestone from mining stone, right?

When I tested it, I used this: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tp...thi-basic-social-guiding-warpsigns-953.13098/, with default settings except flatfile.

Do you have iChat or any other chat plugin?

Add yourself to a group and set op_permissions to false in Config.yml. :)

5. Offline

Plancke

6. Offline

vildaberper

I guess thats why it isnt working then. Try removing it. :)
    DefaultCommands does everything nChat does anyways.

7. Offline

Poozer

Heh, I'm Idiot, now thats easy. I writen this file without parse, and "groups:" on top. Works, fine. Thanks :D

8. Offline

Plancke

ok then thanx

9. Offline

phat

10. Offline

Trocyon

Chunk errors are a common thing and as far as I know that is not the source of the problem.
    How could that not let a single plugin work?

11. Offline

vildaberper

So it worked even with SQL? :D
    Great that you solved it!

Please dont say that its not a chunk error, I know what Im talking about. It is a chunk error. xD

Because DefaultCommands is loading the world.

12. Offline

AntiTW

Heyz :)

I found a thing :) when I load arrows in a dispenser and use /god I still get damage :) Dont know if you knew this so I'd thought I'd post it.. Sorry if anyone else already said it in this thread.

Regards,
    Anti

13. Offline

lilalulelo

Mmmm... I've got a feature request ! :p

Could you add the possibility to create multiple spawn points ? It could be like for the warps, with a /setspawn <name> and the permissions dc.spawn.* with *=<name>.

It would be awesome :)

14. Offline

vildaberper

Its a bug in bukkit, try reporting it. :)

I wont add that, theres warps already! xD
    A spawn is a place where you spawn at, not "warp" to.

15. Offline

lilalulelo

Yeah exactly.
    But for example on my server, I would like to have a spawn point for each city. So when a member of the city (who is in the permission group of this city) die, he will respawn in his city in place of the default spawn point.

16. Offline

vildaberper

Thats another plugin, I wont add it in DefaultCommands. "/

17. Offline

lilalulelo

So bad :p
    Doesn't matter, I like your plugin anyway xD

18. Offline

Funkyn

I'm having an issue where players can't pick up items. I know it's from this because it didn't happen until I installed it. I added them to the whitelist, but they still can't pick up items. Ops can, but no players. Can anyone please help?

19. Offline

vildaberper

Add 'dc.do.*' permission. :)

20. Offline

rellish

Hey! its been long since i posted, great job as always. Just dropped by to ask if you were going to re-add /tpd. Which stops other people from teleporting to you.

21. Offline

ShadowHawk54

Hey, I'm new to bukkit. Just downloaded and set up my server today, and I have a question about your plugin. How do you edit kits?

22. Offline

Chuck67322

I updated CraftBukkit and I reset the items to no avail. Even doing /dcgive Chuck67322 1 64 doesn't work. What can I do?

23. Offline

TheShadow777

nice but i dont will use it because the commands are to long with the "dc.."

24. Offline

vildaberper

Yep, Ill add that. :)

Edit Kits.yml.

No idea what might be wrong. Update to the dev build and post the error message again, Ill take a look at the source. :)

Read the main post please:
    "Every command name is configurable, even commands in other plugins. This means that every command doesnt have to start with 'dc'! See Commands.yml
    The plugin comes with a set of command aliases, so you dont have do do anything."

25. Offline

TheShadow777

oh ok sorry xD its late (germany: 23:49) xP

26. Offline

Chuck67322

Here ya go:
    Code:
    15:26:18 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'dcgive' in plugin DefaultCommands v3.5.0
    	at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
    	at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:298)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:711)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:676)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.chat(CraftPlayer.java:144)
    	at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.Listener.DCPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(DCPlayerListener.java:357)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:272)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:321)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:704)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:676)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:669)
    	at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.Misc.getPlayers(Misc.java:627)
    	at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.Misc.getPlayers(Misc.java:687)
    	at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.Command.Give.give(Give.java:23)
    	at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.DefaultCommands.onCommand(DefaultCommands.java:202)
    	at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    	... 19 more
    EDIT: I'm also having issues with the /name command ever since I updated to the dev build. It says that it changed the name but it doesn't do anything...

27. Offline

Funkyn

I don't use permissions. Is there a different fix?

28. Offline

WizardCM

Creative mode seems to have some bugs. For example, when you destroy a leaf block you get kicked off the server with an 'internal error.'

29. Offline

Clayton Tindale

IS this compatiable with Beta 1.7.2 with Mod:Craftbukkit ? Because when i have this plugin installed, only admins can place or remove any blocks. It is very irratating.

30. Offline

vildaberper

Your "give" is probably wrong, delete DefaultCommands.yml and let it regenerate. :)

Add it in Config.yml under permissions.

Redownload the dev build, its been fixed. :)

What do you mean with Mod:Craftbukkit?
    Add 'dc.do.*' to your permissions.