Gaurd Turrets

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by mr_lesemancolton, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: ArmedGaurds

What I want: I have looked at other npc plugins but they lack the ability to use crackshot weapons, and use them properly. I want a plugin that allows users to spawn in npc players that are compatible with shooting other players for a distance. There would be 3 classes, Soldier, Citizen, Terrorist.
    The Soldier would attack anyone encroaching on it, it would give private warnings to the player to leave the area, then attack the player if he ignores those warnings. The citizen would shoot players that attack it, the citizen, much like the soldier, would give warnings but be more tolerant. The terrorist would shoot anyone that gets close to it, without warning.
    Citizens are the least accurate, behind the terrorist, then the soldier.
    The main part i want this plugin to bring is npcs that shoot other players using crackshot.
    The plugin would be compatible with worldguard to disable hostileness in safezones.
    The config would allow the owner to change what "gun" the npcs hold, and other things you may think of developing the plugin.
    Ideas for commands: /guard spawn <class> (the given npc would spawn where the player is standing. The plugin would ask the player what patrol radius.) /guard delete (gives the player a stick that allows them to hit an npc to delete it)

Ideas for permissions: guard.spawn Allows players to spawn npcs, default op. guard.delete Allows players to delete npcs.

When I'd like it by: Soon, take as much time as needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.