Gain Hearts Per Kill

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by XeBrandon, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XeBrandon

Plugin category: PVP

Suggested name: I dont know whatever you like.

What I want: A plugin were when you kill a player you get an extra heart added onto your health kinda like Absorption when you eat a Golden Apple except it will keep adding hearts depending on your
    kill streak and once you die it resets also make the player regen 1 heart per kill.
    And if the player is burning when he gets a kill he stops burning.

Ideas for commands: /set hearts perkill "Amount of hearts" /set heart regen perkill "Amount of Hearts Regen Per Kill"​
    /toggle StopBurning "Which will make the player stop burning if they get a kill"

Ideas for permissions: Whatever you think

When I'd like it by: Whenever.​

Sephikirb and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Offline

xMrPoi

I'll do this.

3. Offline

mrCookieSlime

XeBrandon
    My Plugin ZeldaHearts allows you to do this. But you want to look into the Config first. You need to enable Thief Mode.
    Link is in my Signature

4. Offline

xMrPoi

Plugin finished. You can download it [here]

Commands-
    /SetHeartsAdded - regenpvp.sethearts
    /SetHealthRegenerated - regenpvp.sethealth

If I missed anything, or anything is wrong, tell me. I'm quite tired and could have easily missed something big lol.

5. Offline

Forcelydated

XeBrandon
    Suggest you to use mrCookieSlime 's plugin (ZeldaHearts)
    IDK which version are you using but mrCookieSlime 's 1.7.9 version's ZeldaHearts works smoothly for my 1.7.2 server so try it out! ZeldaHearts: dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/zeldahearts/
    If really not suitable for your server try the xMrPoi 's one, I've tried it but not use it for my server (cause my server already have mrCookieSlime 's ZeldaHearts) it seems nice (but mrCookieSlime 's one is better).
    And it seems like your thread had been answered by mrCookieSlime and xMrPoi sa please change your thread from (No Prefix) to [Filled].
    Thanks

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Forcelydated
    Wow, you tagged me 5 times ^^
    And he can change the Prefix to Filled if one of those Plugins statisfy his needs.

BlazingBroGamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.